Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is everyone's Favorite DJ's????

vaughanz

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI,

I was reading the posts you guys put on your favourite DJs . I have to agree with most of your answers and that's why I am posting this reply. this up coming friday feb 21st I am honored to invite you all to DJ Edgar V 's b-day bash at Oxygen Lounge in Coconut Grove. A VIP guestlist CP members will be available. for more info please call 305-476-0202 or send an e-mail to megamila@aol.com

the guestlist will include a comp drink on us

Mega

:party::dj:

He just filled in for Victor Calderone Sunday Anthem party @ crobar

and from the word on the street last night at The 8th annual Shelley

Novak awards held at Back Door Bamby Eddie had in some peoples eyes a better

crowd reaction than Victor. Victor's wife went into labor so he could not make it

but we all send him our best. He is a Legend.

ok all the djs ive heard...these are my favs.

1. danny teneglia..i dont think theres a place in the country at 7 am on a friday nite that u will find better beats.

2. tiesto..heard him at area..at exit a couple times..if your not a fan of trance u will be after u hear this guy.

3. picotto..nuff said

4.jonathen peters...i dont care who likes him..im a soundfactory head..the guy can throw down beats..the best vocals u will hear..u wont find another place open from 12 am till monday morning anywheres..

5. oscar g..def sick..my boy had him for newyearseve for a couple hours..def on point.

6.j. vicious..guys can drop hard beats...plus an all around good guy..wants to please the crowd.

Ok .. this DJ's are truly goldies ! !

Paul van Dyk

Tiesto

EdgarV

John 00 Fleming

Armin van Buuren

Marco V

Ferry Corsten

Matt Darey

MAtt Hardwick

Paul Oakenfold

Scott Bond

Sasha

Johan Gielen

Mauro Picotto

Hybrid

.... and to some extend, not been on my type of genre, but whim I find quality and still get me into their stuff

Markus Schultz ( He throws some nice sets .. )

Jimmy Van M

Seb Fontaine

Carl Cox

;)

Am I crazy or did this thread start out by asking "Who are your favorite DJs?" Why is it that any discussion of DJs and music on this board turns into "this guy sucks"?

If you don't care dor a guy's style or track selection then he's not your favorite...but why say "he SUCKS"?

I would rather listen to breaks or deep house or chill than trance or hard house but when I walk in to Spi and George is playing and HIS crowd is going off...the energy and vibe can't be denied.

I went to see Sasha at Crobar a few months ago and at least 10 people came up to me to say that he sucked. That's right....We are talking about Sasha. I've been doing this for a long time and I can tell you that he was AMAZING that night. His sound has changed over the past few years and what he was playing was not what he did for Northern Exposure and people who wanted that sound thought he sucked.

I guess what I am saying is that when DJs get to a certain level...and I am not talking superstar level here....they get there because they appeal to an audience and have a niche. If you don't care for what they spin or the way they spin it then go somewhere else but give the guy some respect.