Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRL has Britney Spears

Originally posted by somegirl24

Missy..if I ever see you starting a post about Britney again your gunna get it!:mad::cuss:

Where's the loyalty to Christina!?:D

After reading more about Christina in some chic mag while standing online in shoprite last night(I think it was cosmo) I am more of a fan than before. Sorry Myst, but I really feel Christina has a more lasting and powerful voice. Face it, her voice is much stronger than Britany's without a doubt. You can argue if you want, but I think your just blinded by her beauty(which I can totally understand)

OK so I lied.I have a subscription to Cosmo........lol/j/k

Originally posted by stiffler

After reading more about Christina in some chic mag while standing online in shoprite last night(I think it was cosmo) I am more of a fan than before. Sorry Myst, but I really feel Christina has a more lasting and powerful voice. Face it, her voice is much stronger than Britany's without a doubt. You can argue if you want, but I think your just blinded by her beauty(which I can totally understand)

i agree, britney is 100x prettier, but christina is 100x more talented vocally

Ahh Sticky, You never let me down.. you always have something intelligent to say.. NOW, I am hereby ordering you to go out and by her cd listen to track 2,3,4,6,8,9,11,12, and 14 at least 18 times..then pm me and we can arrange a meeting where we can gush about how instense and deep christina's talent is. You can then assist me on my search to find out who taped the Dateline interview that was on Valentines Day that i missed. :mad: :mad: :mad:

As for Cosmo, that rocks too :laugh:

I like to see Wonderwoman naked:eek: Is that too much too ask? I dont think so............

Sticky Wonderwomans cousins roomates daughter is my second cousin's, step sisters Sister. I can see what can be done.

Lemme know when you're goin out again and I'll bring her and you can see my new haircut too. :D

and caleb, Spiderman can kick batmans ass with his eyes closed and without using his wrist webber.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Sticky Wonderwomans cousins roomates daughter is my second cousin's, step sisters Sister. I can see what can be done.

Lemme know when you're goin out again and I'll bring her and you can see my new haircut too. :D

and caleb, Spiderman can kick batmans ass with his eyes closed and without using his wrist webber.

you bore me