Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The one country and race of people that disgust me.....

syzegy

I myself am anti-war ( FOR NOW) but one thing that pisses me off is the FRENCH...what a bunch of scumbags.....the US has reapatley bailed them out...WW1 and WW2......and they cant back us!!!!!! those stinky hairy fucks would be speaking german right now if it wasnt for America....There are american soldiers that are buried in their soil......and they cant back us....WTF......sorry i needed to vent my disgust for FROGS

:blown: = Jaques Charaques

Originally posted by tizzah508

and our gov't just keeps supporting everyone and giving away money.....I say bomb everyone I have no remorse right now

using that same logic, all nations of the world are then entitled to bomb the US as well. don't you think?

what makes the US better than anyone else...they aren't.

Originally posted by sassa

oh please.

just because the US helped them out in the past doesn't mean they have to be bullied to side with the US on their push to war with Iraq. In that aspect, they are definitely not pussies.

France is shit scared of Hussein. They figure they are closer to them than the US, it would be easy for Iraq to pulvarize them first. Plus they do business with Middle Eastern countries. They want to save face. Disagreeing with the US is not being "pussies", it's being ignorant.

-iliana

:)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

the french are a race of people now?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ps: i am pissed off about the whole "were dont going to defend turkey" thing

not invading iraq is one thing...but refusing to protect a fellow NATO member from military action is just plain wrong

i think he also got the french presidnt's name spelled wrong...goes to show what these ppl who criticise here all the time are...:eek:

oh please.

just because the US helped them out in the past doesn't mean they have to be bullied to side with the US on their push to war with Iraq. In that aspect, they are definitely not pussies.

i totally agree -- not everyone in europe must follow the us politics under mr w...:tongue:

Originally posted by iliana

France is shit scared of Hussein. They figure they are closer to them than the US, it would be easy for Iraq to pulvarize them first. Plus they do business with Middle Eastern countries. They want to save face. Disagreeing with the US is not being "pussies", it's being ignorant.

-iliana

:)

was that irony (as i hope it was) or were you serious????:eek:

Originally posted by tizzah508

and our gov't just keeps supporting everyone and giving away money.....I say bomb everyone I have no remorse right now

sure....just bomb the entire world... europe, asia, africa, everyone.... GREAT IDEA. whoever doesn't agree with the us politics should be destroyed, right?

and then you wonder why americans have enemies? with this thug-like approach to diplomacy you can't expect any better...

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Back to the topic at hand. These french pussies need to toughen up! Besides french fries and Jean-Claude Van Damme I can't think of any important contributions to society these big nosed pussies have made recently.

fyi van damme is from belgium

i can't believe you guys are serious about this anti-french propaganda...:eek:

oh please.

You truely dont understand all the bs you spit out

The French are trying to uptake some sort of "peaceful resistance" with Iraq........strikingly similar to their "policy of appeasement" that they carried out with Hitler. They want more UN inspections and full survailance (sp?) over Iraqi activity. This has been tried in the past for years and nothing has been accomplished and Iraq continues to laugh at the rest of the world.

The French are so blindstakingly scared of war that they want to enforce the same policy that led to them gettin bitch slapped by Hitler 60 years ago and needed the "bullies" in the US to bail them out.

I have absolutely no respect for the French government.....they really are a bunch of pussies. They back out of any confrontation that they can.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You truely dont understand all the bs you spit out

The French are trying to uptake some sort of "peaceful resistance" with Iraq........strikingly similar to their "policy of appeasement" that they carried out with Hitler. They want more UN inspections and full survailance (sp?) over Iraqi activity. This has been tried in the past for years and nothing has been accomplished and Iraq continues to laugh at the rest of the world.

The French are so blindstakingly scared of war that they want to enforce the same policy that led to them gettin bitch slapped by Hitler 60 years ago and needed the "bullies" in the US to bail them out.

I have absolutely no respect for the French government.....they really are a bunch of pussies. They back out of any confrontation that they can.

so predictable -- if someone is not for war (ie killing people) he is a pussie!

(i don't recall greeks being very good at war either, by the way, but that's another story)

oh well just go ahead and hate the french. and once the ww3 starts, i suppose you can blame it on them as well...

Back to the topic at hand. These french pussies need to toughen up! Besides french fries and Jean-Claude Van Damme I can't think of any important contributions to society these big nosed pussies have made recently.

Jean-Claude isnt French...I think he's Austrian like Arnie Schwarz. And for the reason the French arent exactly keen going into Iraq guns blazing is primarily economics. Nearly the entire Oil infrastructure in Iraq was built and maintained by the French. Thats a sizeable investment considering the output in revenues...wouldnt you say? Its just like the Brits with Hong Kong before the handover to China....:blank:

Originally posted by magellanmax

Jean-Claude isnt French...I think he's Austrian like Arnie Schwarz. And for the reason the French arent exactly keen going into Iraq guns blazing is primarily economics. Nearly the entire Oil infrastructure in Iraq was built and maintained by the French. Thats a sizeable investment considering the output in revenues...wouldnt you say? Its just like the Brits with Hong Kong before the handover to China....:blank:

v/damme is from belgium!!!!!!!!!!!

Van Damme's father is french. How many times am I going to have to post this?

fyi:

- Father: Eugene Van Varenberg (florist)

- Mother: Eliana Van Varenberg

- Sibling: Has one, older

Nickname: The muscles from Brussels. :D :D :D

Born in Berchem-Sainte Agathe, Belgium and raised in Brussels, Belgium, Jean-Claude adopted the name "Van Damme" from an early mentor. At the urging of his father, he began early instruction in ballet and karate and would be later invited to join the Paris Opera as a dancer. However, Van Damme instead chose to focus on karate and body-building, quitting school to operate his very own successful fitness center, The California Gym in Brussels. He found fame in his native Belgium as a prized athlete and health club entrepreneur. He then was cast in the French-made film Rue Barbare and became hooked on becoming an actor. Shorty after he left Belgium in search of a film career in Hong Kong.

http://www.geocities.com/vandammemovie/misc/bio.html

Originally posted by zlatang

fyi:

- Father: Eugene Van Varenberg (florist)

- Mother: Eliana Van Varenberg

- Sibling: Has one, older

Nickname: The muscles from Brussels. :D :D :D

Born in Berchem-Sainte Agathe, Belgium and raised in Brussels, Belgium, Jean-Claude adopted the name "Van Damme" from an early mentor. At the urging of his father, he began early instruction in ballet and karate and would be later invited to join the Paris Opera as a dancer. However, Van Damme instead chose to focus on karate and body-building, quitting school to operate his very own successful fitness center, The California Gym in Brussels. He found fame in his native Belgium as a prized athlete and health club entrepreneur. He then was cast in the French-made film Rue Barbare and became hooked on becoming an actor. Shorty after he left Belgium in search of a film career in Hong Kong.

http://www.geocities.com/vandammemovie/misc/bio.html

His dad is french latang. Trust me. That bio just says his name not where he's from.