Show some love for my friend in FHM

njdionysus

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njdionysus

So she is ugly now huh...........

Lets see how beautiful you are with your big mouth!

Thats right, I called you out...

It's easy for you to sit there and talk shit.

yes it's easy for me to talk shit you're right...and i have nothing to prove to you.

i am not ugly, but i am not a super model either..but i can guarantee you that i look 10X better than your skanky friend~ :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sassa

yes it's easy for me to talk shit you're right...and i have nothing to prove to you.

i am not ugly, but i am not a super model either..but i can guarantee you that i look 10X better than your skanky friend~ :rolleyes:

I see how mature you are with the name calling too. I'd like to see you talk that shit to her face. I'd smack ya myself, but I dont hit bitches! My friend is not a skank, as a matter of fact she is a very successful mortgage broker and she has had the same boyfriend for several years.

So if that makes her a skank, then you must be a played out hiding behind the computer screen stank ass dirty ho.

I see how mature you are with the name calling too. I'd like to see you talk that shit to her face. I'd smack ya myself, but I dont hit bitches! My friend is not a skank, as a matter of fact she is a very successful mortgage broker and she has had the same boyfriend for several years.

So if that makes her a skank, then you must be a played out hiding behind the computer screen stank ass dirty ho.

:laugh: :laugh: wow, you really are taking this seriously aren't you....yes i'm a stank ass dirty ho....yeah bring your friend i'll say it to her face...but i don't think she'd want to fly all the way to the west coast for that...just drop it dude, i think your friend is ugly and that's my opinion and you can't do anything about it.

btw, we are not in elementary school, so your "calling me out" bullshit is kind of childish....:blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: wow, you really are taking this seriously aren't you....yes i'm a stank ass dirty ho....yeah bring your friend i'll say it to her face...but i don't think she'd want to fly all the way to the west coast for that...just drop it dude, i think your friend is ugly and that's my opinion and you can't do anything about it.

btw, we are not in elementary school, so your "calling me out" bullshit is kind of childish....:blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

what is childish is you talking shit, calling someone you dont even know a skank based on their looks, you dirty ass west coast skank, may you get the crabs of a 1000 hookers you skank

and the reason you wont prove it is bcuz you know if you slap your ugly ass up on the board, people will have a field day with your looks, skank

what is childish is you talking shit, calling someone you dont even know a skank based on their looks, you dirty ass west coast skank, may you get the crabs of a 1000 hookers you skank

and the reason you wont prove it is bcuz you know if you slap your ugly ass up on the board, people will have a field day with your looks, skank

yes, whatever you say....

yes, whatever you say....

come on, if you're so confident that you are 10x better looking than her, lets see what you got

if you are even close to 10x better than her, I'll be the first to admit it and compliment you, if not than stfu, skank you

come on, if you're so confident that you are 10x better looking than her, lets see what you got

if you are even close to 10x better than her, I'll be the first to admit it and compliment you, if not than stfu, skank you

sorry but i have never posted my pic here and i never will. i have nothing to prove to you. this is getting old. go crawl back in your hole, or better yet, find a better looking woman to be around.

and georgecasta..who the fuck talked to you? mind your own business...:blown:

and i don't know what this calling out shit is...like i said, we're not in elementary school anymore..or at least i'm not...:rolleyes:

sorry but i have never posted my pic here and i never will. i have nothing to prove to you. this is getting old. go crawl back in your hole, or better yet, find a better looking woman to be around.

and georgecasta..who the fuck talked to you? mind your own business...:blown:

and i don't know what this calling out shit is...like i said, we're not in elementary school anymore..or at least i'm not...:rolleyes:

moreshitplease.jpg

go crawl back in your hole, or better yet, find a better looking woman to be around.

I am sorrry that I called you a skank, you are much lower than that, more like a mole, now crawl back into your hole and take your 6000+ posts with ya, damn and i thought I was bad

ok,. it was funny for a few pages there, with this little East Coast/West Coast rivalry (a la Tupac/Biggie) but now it's getting a little out of hand. I come home from a long day at work, and what do I find? Pics of shit as I'm downing a roast beef sub (a coincidence? Hope so...)

Make nice, you two, or I'll be forced to tie you both to chairs, duct tape your eyelids open, and make you watch EVERY Madonna movie ever made, back to back to back. While sitting next to each other...

I mean it this time!!! LOL

Guest gabo

bottom line is that she has a kicking fucking body and a good looking face. the kind of girl most guys on earth would love to be with , so well leave it at that