Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Queens College Closed Tomorrow!

qc is also not all minority....it is just more diverse because of the area that its in, from orthodox jews to asian, to italian, etc. You get people from LI, queens and NYC.They made it harder to get into to keep out people who were looking for an easy ride education because they are not expensive. Besides, if people are so poor that go there...you should see the rocks on some of the orthodox jewish girls fingers that are in my classes! My GOD they are huge! :eek:

1500?? wow. how much is it per credit?? now i'm thinking of taking summer courses there instead of posts, 570 dollars a credit, and 19 grand a year is a bit too steep, i'll prob just try and take as many classes as i can at qc and just get my degree from post. i hear finding parking is a pain though.

not sure about how much per credit...but I will tell you that my f/t bill for 12 or more credits was about $1500...it is worth taking summer classes there instead of post. Its cheaper- I would call to find out the prices. Parking over the summer should be fine. If you want you can apply for parking on campus also, its not expensive.

"I do have to say, It's sure nice for minorities to go to a good school since most of them can't afford NYU or FORDHAM. So congrats to you buddy!

PS: HOFSTRA UNIVERISTY IS SOOOOO MUCH COOOLER THAN QUEENS COLLEGE!! "

Just to let you know...I am white and i come from a very wealthy area on the North Shore of LI...I preferred not to go to Hofstra b/c I heard Queens was better or just as good for my major, at a better price. I have a lot of friends that go to Hofstra that have less money than I do. Believe it or not, as "cool" as you think Hofstra is...it is not anything special. Its also about preference, not about race, and not always about money. Use your head a little more...since you think your college is so wonderful and superior, how come you have yet to learn not to judge something or someplace you have not experienced? A well educated person knows better than to judge without knowledge, and to think before they speak. :nono:

Originally posted by runway

"I do have to say, It's sure nice for minorities to go to a good school since most of them can't afford NYU or FORDHAM. So congrats to you buddy!

PS: HOFSTRA UNIVERISTY IS SOOOOO MUCH COOOLER THAN QUEENS COLLEGE!! "

Just to let you know...I am white and i come from a very wealthy area on the North Shore of LI...I preferred not to go to Hofstra b/c I heard Queens was better or just as good for my major, at a better price. I have a lot of friends that go to Hofstra that have less money than I do. Believe it or not, as "cool" as you think Hofstra is...it is not anything special. Its also about preference, not about race, and not always about money. Use your head a little more...since you think your college is so wonderful and superior, how come you have yet to learn not to judge something or someplace you have not experienced? A well educated person knows better than to judge without knowledge, and to think before they speak. :nono:

amen runway. and thanks for the info on queens. i will start looking into it next week. when does summer registration begin?? by the way, don't even waste your breath (cyber) on her. glad to see someone who comes from wealth and prestige has a good head on theire shoulders. ;) what town r u from on the northshore?? i have a lot of friends in the glen cove/seacliff area.

no prob...i dislike ignorance.

I am from Syosset. I only know 1 or 2 people from Sea cliff/ Glen Cove, and they are independent film producers, young but pretty well known.

Thanks for the compliment! Although its a great school, Im glad to be graduating in may! LOL

This message is for miss/mr. runway... in response to your private message...

I may have in fact sounded ignorant but next time, before you jump to conclusions and point fingers in people's faces, maybe you should consider the fact that you were not the person who my message was intended for... If you read page one of this stupid thread, a certain person named Iliana writes...

"""quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by pg23

qc is for immigrants and poor kids

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For real! Most of those minorities wouldn't be able to ride their bicycles to school!

Dude, I wouldn't post that shit on a messageboard!!!

Bwahhha.

-iliana"""

And SHE, can suck a big fat minority cock..

Not you Runway. Unless thats what you like? To each his own.

Peace.

:aright:

Krackbabe...since your message was right beneath mine it looked very clear that it was directed my way. This is what happens on these sites. Better off sending a pm to people you want to ball out rather than posting it and others possibly taking it out of context. Thank you for clarifying yourself. :idea: