Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RUI DA SILVA ft. VICTORIA "FEEL THE LOVE"

kismet

I don't know if it is the follow-up to "Touch Me". He had other singles, like "Fire", before this. This song is already getting a little old. It is good work, but I guess I have had it for too long for it to have that "new song" effect

The "original mix" has been out for months on a lot of UK record shops. The new "Saffron" mix is the one that just got a street release. There are some subtle differences in the original and the Saffron. I should have said the original mix has been out for a while now.

you are much more ahead of the game than most people. alot of people

just don't have the resources you might have to music in advance. It wasn't until

8 months after rui gave me the promo of touch me ivano was playing it on the patio and helped make it into the success it is today. 2 years after the release you can still find danny championing it he did a 1 hour edit last year at the music conference.

A good track is a good track, some songs stay in my record box way past their release date...."Feel" has been out on promo for a bit but it still kicks ass, and gets me and the dance floor moving.....

I see "Feel" getting licensed to some major comps and a domestic release...so I dont think its even close to reaching its potential yet.....old/new...trance/house..who cares....just dance

David

good to here there is some open minded intellegent feedback. All of rui's production takes you on a journey, some could be considered listenening

music that's probably why only some of the big boys's like sasha, digweed, tenaglia can make it work play it. Touch me was meant to be a crossover record and those who know his other production i praise you for your knowledge and understanding.

to the guy that asked when is he going to play in miami. he will be @ crobar

friday march 14 I am sorry i couldn't remember your name since i read the post

and started typing this reply.

I challenge any of the people that aren't familiar with his other releases apart from touch me to check out the website and listen.

or even try to pick up some of the older tracks like "so get up" on twisted america

ifyou can find them laying around in a record store. or check out www.hardtofindrecords.co.uk they always have good classics for those

who still have interested in records past last week.