Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is age really only a number?

nycmuzik

So anyway, there's this girl that works with me....Beautiful eyes, great smile, cute laugh, amazing personality, pretty much everything I can ask for....Plus I know there's some interest on her part....Now the only problem with this is that she's 27....I'm 21 so there is quite a difference.....I'm confused...Should I go for it and see where things go or would the age difference be too much of a problem?

some women go for younger men.

Firecrotch, in your case I give it the green light. You act more mature than a guy of 24, so I really don't forsee a problem.

Just sort of figure out if what you want is primarily substance, or primarily booty....cause it'll prolly end up being about da bootay. :half:

Originally posted by nycmuzik

So anyway, there's this girl that works with me....Beautiful eyes, great smile, cute laugh, amazing personality, pretty much everything I can ask for....Plus I know there's some interest on her part....Now the only problem with this is that she's 27....I'm 21 so there is quite a difference.....I'm confused...Should I go for it and see where things go or would the age difference be too much of a problem?

I believe that Maturity is based on how someone was raised, life experiences, environment and the people they associate with., I know people that are much older then me that i can not connect with simply because i feel that they are not as mature as me and vice versa. If you feel that you can genuinely identify with someone then yes i believe age is nothing but a number.