Clubplanet Nightlife Community

come to carusos this thursday...................

no problem, but you promise you won't run out the door like roddigga did, i mean i am a girl and girls fart too, right.........

ok, so a piece of corn stuck to diggas spikey hair, but he shouldn't use all that wax...........

and plus at least i am open about my problem, and since we are on the topic of my problems i can not stop growing hair above my ass and it connect to my armpits!!!! SO HA CP, even women as beautiful as me are not perfect

kelly you are awesome.........that camping story you told me the other night was hilarious......how you wiped your ass with poison ivy and you got this huge rash......but you loved itching it because it got you all excited and horny......so ever since than you use poison ivy for toilet paper.......you are one crazy chica!!!!

no way dave she told you that, she told me i was the only one that knew.....................

did she tell you the one about her obbsession with using extra thin toilet paper.........yeah yeah, she likes to slip a finger through the toilet paper pretending it was an accident, than smell her fingers!!!!

filthy, i tell ya filthy

Originally posted by magilicuti

boobs are boring

your right who want to see a girls boobs............come on now i'm goin to see this girl rip ass at the front desk...............

wit an ass like that imagine the possibilities........

and riggs my brotha, eurolounge, is that the spot you are promotin??? sorry brotha i'm gonna check out what they did to my ol stompin ground, where it all began at the sharkk bar to see what they got goin, mr .richie santana and next door tits and ass

Originally posted by roddigga

your right who want to see a girls boobs............come on now i'm goin to see this girl rip ass at the front desk...............

wit an ass like that imagine the possibilities........

and riggs my brotha, eurolounge, is that the spot you are promotin??? sorry brotha i'm gonna check out what they did to my ol stompin ground, where it all began at the sharkk bar to see what they got goin, mr .richie santana and next door tits and ass

Im very dissappointed my man, you can miss this week but please make it next week !!!