Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shallow Hal

incredulous

Just watched this movie and thought the idea behind it is so ignorent. i thought the movie was funny and shit, but a stupid idea. I think its purpose was to say Don't judge a bood by it cover. What are they doing??? they are saying that if you are fat or ugly, you are a really beautiful person inside and vise versa. I just wanted to say that.

and btw--Susan Ward def helps the movie :drool:

Originally posted by incredulous

Just watched this movie and thought the idea behind it is so ignorent. i thought the movie was funny and shit, but a stupid idea. I think its purpose was to say Don't judge a bood by it cover. What are they doing??? they are saying that if you are fat or ugly, you are a really beautiful person inside and vise versa. I just wanted to say that.

and btw--Susan Ward def helps the movie :drool:

I've seen this movie 1000000000000x in the past month b/c its always on...I thought it was cute, but I see what you mean, fat & ugly people are sometimes nasty and mean too!

BTW: I told you about Susan Ward!

Originally posted by psychosweetie

BTW: I told you about Susan Ward!

you were def right, i think she is even better then thandie newton and brooke burke

did you see how make up and shit can help with brooke burns(the girl from the cab)???

she is a baywatch girl too(but i dont think she is anything special)

Originally posted by incredulous

you were def right, i think she is even better then thandie newton and brooke burke

did you see how make up and shit can help with brooke burns(the girl from the cab)???

she is a baywatch girl too(but i dont think she is anything special)

Susan Ward = #1:D

Wait a second...at the end...was the ugly version of her(Brooke Burns) really her too?