Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for guys.....what drives u crazy

SuGaRNSpIcE

Originally posted by curiousmind

tease is good. but take charge, like put him on his back, hold him down and go to town, ride him like crazy, basically do everything for a little bit. we like that because we always have to do everything, it's nice to get taken care of every once in a while

oh i do that, im just tryin to get diff ideas, insted of the same routine :blank::bored:

i like when a girl licks the area right behind my balls, and then she teases you as if shes going to lick the rim of your ass, and makes u wait and wait and wait

and BAM. she finally does, and starts playing with one of her fingers around the rim as well, and then she just glances up and smiles, because she knows shes a naughty lil girl. that drives me wild, i don't know about everyone else. :)

There are alot of things that a woman can do to drive me CRAZY.

1. I LOVE when a girl talks dirty and tells me what to do, like, "OOhh Yea, Fuck my pussy!!!" Mmmm.. :drunk:

2. When a the girl takes control and is agressive, like throws me down on the bed and just rides me. ;)

3. I love to watch a girl play with herself either before or during sex. I love when she rubs or even sucks her own breasts while having sex or plays with her clit.

4. I love a girl who's ready to do it anywhere at anytime and is spontaneous. I wanna do it in the glass elevator of the Marriot Marqui one of these days.

5. I just love a girl who's willing to try anything once and is spontanious. Not the same old thang all the time, know what I mean? Even though, sex is NEVER boring. ;):tongue:

i love it when a girl does spontaneous things in all different and weird places i also love it when a girl licks and caresess every part of your body and when she gets to your penis and starts to suck it she just hold it in her mouth and lets the warmth of her mouth just soak into your penis, after that the girl just grabs your penis throws you down on the bed and starts to ride you like shes never rode anyone before orgasming very loud and squezzing your back till it turns red ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by italianlover

i love it when a girl does spontaneous things in all different and weird places i also love it when a girl licks and caresess every part of your body and when she gets to your penis and starts to suck it she just hold it in her mouth and lets the warmth of her mouth just soak into your penis, after that the girl just grabs your penis throws you down on the bed and starts to ride you like shes never rode anyone before orgasming very loud and squezzing your back till it turns red ;) ;) ;)

i am very spontanious at times but not recently

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

hey guys what is the one thing that a girl does to u in bed that drives u absolutely crazy, and wish it was done more if not done enough?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gotta go with the squat !! Its such a shame that girls gotta come up with the excuse that they either got a bad knee or too tired to do the hoppity squat thing !! Do something..whatever, but just ride the damn ...... (you know what)...:D