Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro Lounge this thursday!!!!!

Originally posted by ilovemen

yanni, i know u too, u think u can remeber me after all that shit u er on at twillo a couple of years ago:D

that's a real scary thought seeing that i've never been to twilo...

you must have me confused with Astro, the fag that used to hop and skip around LimeLight

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by santaforeal

no excuse!!!!

it's about 40 minutes away from school & i have a 10:00 class friday that i can not be going to hungover, or not at all...plus, i have been drivin all over the place recently, & i am tired of it...one thursday i will make it there

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Come hang out with me then... I dont drink and have to work at 8am!!!!!

Cannot be hungover as well....

i definitely can't go this thursday cuz i promised my boys i would support them somewhere else....i had no idea Euro was going to open this thurs..i was expecting march...But thanx anyways Bus..when i go, i will chill wit u

Originally posted by erica127

i definitely can't go this thursday cuz i promised my boys i would support them somewhere else....i had no idea Euro was going to open this thurs..i was expecting march...But thanx anyways Bus..when i go, i will chill wit u

she is going to company b's ..lol

Originally posted by caruch

she is going to company b's ..lol

Mark, that a way to act f**king mature...my boys are puttin it together & i support them...you got a problem wit that????where i come from, that's called being a good friend..

sorry to mess up this thread...Back to Euro guys

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Its all good Erica....

just be sure to come by soon to see us....

we have not formally met yet... kitten...

thank you for understanding sweety..i was suppose to meet you a few times that i was hanging out wit carl, but you weren't able to make it...so hopefully soon

Mark, that a way to act f**king mature...my boys are puttin it together & i support them...you got a problem wit that????where i come from, that's called being a good friend..

We appreciate you babe, dont worry about people and what they say.... see you next week

all i said is that u were going to company b's, thats all, not a big deal come to EURO LOUNGE the following week...

WHY U GETTING SO MAD?

Originally posted by caruch

all i said is that u were going to company b's, thats all, not a big deal come to EURO LOUNGE the following week...

WHY U GETTING SO MAD?

ok, let's see...you didn't just say "she's goin to company b's." you had to put the "lol" at the end, meanin laughin at me..i'm not going to waste anymore time on this.....

Euro has potential & best of luck with this party...Carl, we gotta get deb to go ;)

FFFAAAAWWWWKKKK RIGGS.......no sleeveless shirts and bandanas allowed......you owe me one......at least let me hold the clipboard o' friends and read the names to ya.......all in good fun......see you tomorrow mufuka......any chance of hittin' up the fdu gym before hand.......you can promote to the little tiny hineys in between sets!!!!!! hooollllaaaaa back!!!!!