Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what was the last thinig you read?....

i had to read lord of the flies for school.. didn't like it at all... if ur not a good reader (like me) get cliff notes, bc my fuckin teachers try to make me understand when they're chasing a pig, it really symbolizes the rape of wome

stick w/ clifford

I thought lord of the flies was a good book about how society can fall apart for the civilized when all pretenses of reality are removed. . . right now I'm reading John Feinstein's "Big World, Small Game," a book about basketball throughout the world. One of my favorite books, just reread it a month ago, is called "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life" by Bill Brewster and Frank Broughton about the history of the DJs, about disco, clubs, radio, turntablism, etc. . . for those who don't know, early disco is a direct descendant of house. . . listen to Babe Ruth "The Mexican" or MFSB "Love is the Message."

Lord of the flies I had to read in high school....loved it PIGGY PIGGY....tend not to read in the winter for some reason....love reading on the beach but now I am studying for the f'in national boards in OT....please wish me luck

and started reading....The blessings already are by John Morton

can't wait for 619'ers book LIFE AFTER CP

hey steve?

that book is in stores now right?

that one sounds like a good interruption to this L O T flies deal-

Tizz-- good luck

the best one i read so far IMO

was actually about that movie

OUTBREAK

if anyone has seen that w/o reading the book

go COP that one

the books has ALOT more excitement to it....

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

I though u said u just finished "Dancing for Dummies"--- You will never hit your head again on the wall while doing backspins

:laugh: How is your head anyway????:confused:

:laugh: :laugh:

what about the left foot.....

maybe we can do a two for one deal at 619'ers book signing....dancing lessons from Brian1500 free with your purchase of 9'ers book in advance.......

people stay tuned for more details and don't wait till last minute