PRESENTED BY HOLLYWOOD RECORDS (DISNEY)

with special guest dj's

QUEST LOVE

JAZZY JEFF

and others TBA

FRIDAY MARCH 21ST, 2003

FASHION WEEK OF THE AMERICAS PARTY

WITH GROOVEFIRE sounds

The New Era of House: Rising house music stars Groovefire bring their ultrasexy fusion of funky, latin, tribal and progressive house music to South Beach's chic dance lounge Tantra.

SATURDAY MARCH 22ND, 2003

DJ HEATHERS COMPILATION CD RELEASE PARTY

ALONG WITH DJ’S

Luke Mckeehan (Nordic Trax)

Gavin Froome (performing live)

Paul Craven (On The One)

JT Donaldson

Andrew Macari

Morgan Page

Dino&Terry

Capital A (2000 Black/Jazzanova)

Toshio Matsuura (United Future Organization)

**please look for the final goddess and raleigh line ups in the next couple of days......

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR ANY GUEST LISTS AT

dave@tantrarestaurant.com

Originally posted by dgrutman

Tuesday March 18th, 2003

Candela Bar

DJ LINE UP:

Loco 12

Chris Brann (aka: P'tahh)

Valida

John Arnold

John Beltran

Osunlade

WEDNESDAY MARCH 19TH, 2003

DEEP FROM LA

MARQUES WYATT

KING BRITT

MARK FARINA

THURSDAY MARCH 20TH, 2003

VIKTER DUPLAIX CD RELEASE PARTY

PRESENTED BY HOLLYWOOD RECORDS (DISNEY)

with special guest dj's

QUEST LOVE

JAZZY JEFF

and others TBA

FRIDAY MARCH 21ST, 2003

FASHION WEEK OF THE AMERICAS PARTY

WITH GROOVEFIRE sounds

The New Era of House: Rising house music stars Groovefire bring their ultrasexy fusion of funky, latin, tribal and progressive house music to South Beach's chic dance lounge Tantra.

SATURDAY MARCH 22ND, 2003

DJ HEATHERS COMPILATION CD RELEASE PARTY

ALONG WITH DJ’S

Luke Mckeehan (Nordic Trax)

Gavin Froome (performing live)

Paul Craven (On The One)

JT Donaldson

Andrew Macari

Morgan Page

Dino&Terry

Capital A (2000 Black/Jazzanova)

Toshio Matsuura (United Future Organization)

**please look for the final goddess and raleigh line ups in the next couple of days......

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR ANY GUEST LISTS AT

dave@tantrarestaurant.com

Nice line-up. Wednesday there fo shizzy.:cool:

From what I know and from what I still hear, Tantra has a bad reputation for not paying off their DJ's.

I have heard so many horrible stories about DJ's having to constantly ask for their pay and always being under paid.

You guys generate so much income why not take care of the individual who is making everyone move/dance

Hope you guys improve.

The Voice Of God

you hear lots of stories? interesting because thats news to me. i have been there for 3 years and i have never not paid a dj. please try not to be a hater because we have been the hottest restaurant & lounge on the beach for 6 years. i am sorry if your not at a place in your life where you would like to be but dont take that out on us. we actually are probaly one of the fairest people on the beach, thats why we have been having the same conference parties for years at both tantra and goddess. get the correct info before you post that crap......

ps, why dont you ask the aquabooty guys. even if a night isent a huge money maker we still owe up to our obligation. i have never said to a dj "sorry the night sucked so i cant pay you"

I'll defenitely vouch for Dave on this one ... Tantra is a great establishment runned by curteous professionals that know the biz (i.e. Dave). I've seen the restaurant being runned first hand so that information that voice posted is VERY MUCH INCORRECT. Tantra is a great establishment ...

any more bantar of this like will result in the thread being moved. thank you for your cooperation....

danny

I wanted to chime in before, but didn't want to give Mr. Voice the satisfaction. But...we have dealt with many clubs all over for years, and Tantra has been unequivocally one of the best. They have been nothing but professional with us and our upcoming show there. Dave's commitment and enthusiasm to coordinating quality events is largely unparalleled in this business. The negative post above is childish and clearly baseless, for why else would its author hide behind an unknown screen-name.

Open and genuine discussion about clublife is good. Misrepresentations for the sake of causing trouble are sad and counterproductive to the music and scene we all love.

We appreciate the efforts of Dave and Tantra in booking their WMC week events, particularly our night, and look forward to working and partying with them.

Cheers,

Todd Hanna

Groovefire.com

• 3 weeks later...