Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm PISSED and I need to bitch about my b/f ex

whatever the hell he is..

Ugh he makes me so angry i do everything for him and he's such a jerk so rude, he's his freshmen yr at college but pretending like he's getting a phd from harvard , studying and telling me he doesnt have even time to talk to me bitch ass!!! FUCKER! he thinks by sending me flowers for valentiens day that's all he has to do , his lil bitchass is not getting any ass when he comes home, UGHGHGHGHGHGH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

maybe he has another bitch up at school... i bet the flowers are just an attempt to keep u happy so hen he comes home he definitely gets some. i think u r goign about it all wrong. if youre both freshman in college, give me a break, u r babies. realize it or not. have fun. get ass & dont be attached, date other people. make him be the one who is begging for your attention not the other way around.

:D

Originally posted by somebitch

maybe he has another bitch up at school... i bet the flowers are just an attempt to keep u happy so hen he comes home he definitely gets some. i think u r goign about it all wrong. if youre both freshman in college, give me a break, u r babies. realize it or not. have fun. get ass & dont be attached, date other people. make him be the one who is begging for your attention not the other way around.

:D

I never liked you, you make me wanna shit my pants.

Originally posted by totallytrance

whatever the hell he is..

Ugh he makes me so angry i do everything for him and he's such a jerk so rude, he's his freshmen yr at college but pretending like he's getting a phd from harvard , studying and telling me he doesnt have even time to talk to me bitch ass!!! FUCKER! he thinks by sending me flowers for valentiens day that's all he has to do , his lil bitchass is not getting any ass when he comes home, UGHGHGHGHGHGH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

are you cheating on me? :(