• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.arcspace.net/bbs/showthread.php?threadid=2036

Asibinnac

HI raver_mania !!!!!!

I see you lurking up there I figured I'd say hi. I'm sure some more of us will follow suit

vicman

u better watch it with raver_mania, the guy is sketchy

Livnsimple

u may have scared him away

vicman

yeah, raver_mania is a REAL shady character

Livnsimple

LOL...

yikes, me no like shady at all!

shady = can't trust = watch out!

vicman

yeah..this guy who we shall call raver_mania is tops on my list. guy stole a role of toilet paper from my place, and that to me spells S-H-A-D-Y

(i now expect raver_mania to kick my ass next time we hang out)

Livnsimple

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by vicman

yeah..this guy who we shall call raver_mania is tops on my list. guy stole a role of toilet paper from my place, and that to me spells S-H-A-D-Y

(i now expect raver_mania to kick my ass next time we hang out)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahaha

LMAO

now that smells shady to me too

lol, toilet paper fiend

Originally posted by raver_mania

A friend and I decided Sat night to drive up Sunday for S&P/DT...but guess what - we got snowed in!!! :mad:

How were they? Saw them Fri night at Spank...very very intimate atmosphere (could've reached over and flipped the record for them) but crappy crowd!

Tried to get the NYE set from Saeed...need to try again!

:D

That sucks :( I've never seen them live before, but I really liked them!!!! And they played this one song that I'm going crazy over trying to find it... But they didnt play long enough, Danny went on at 4am.... I wish they kept going for a few more hours, but no :(:(:( It was definitely worth the trip, and believe it or not, it was PACKED!!! But since I spent Saturday night at Arc also, I was almost delirious by the end of the 2nd night.. Are they gonna be at WMC??

Originally posted by mysteriousss

But since I spent Saturday night at Arc also, I was almost delirious by the end of the 2nd night.. Are they gonna be at WMC??

oh man! you were at Arc on Saturday? So was I!!! Did you see Kat? Cause I was hanging out with her for most of the night.

BTW, we are going to Wet Willie's in Miami :D:bounce:

That sucks :( I've never seen them live before, but I really liked them!!!! And they played this one song that I'm going crazy over trying to find it... But they didnt play long enough, Danny went on at 4am.... I wish they kept going for a few more hours, but no :(:(:( It was definitely worth the trip, and believe it or not, it was PACKED!!! But since I spent Saturday night at Arc also, I was almost delirious by the end of the 2nd night.. Are they gonna be at WMC??

ive seen S&P listed in 1 party and I think the yoshitoshi night @ space

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

oh man! you were at Arc on Saturday? So was I!!! Did you see Kat? Cause I was hanging out with her for most of the night.

BTW, we are going to Wet Willie's in Miami :D:bounce:

Yeah, I bumped into her early in the night when we just got there.. But I spent most of the night in the back room since I hated the shit Talla was playing LOL..

And I'm scared of Wet Willies.. I heard about that place the whole time during the last trip.. Especially if Kat is around, shit, I'm in trouble LOL.. Me and her got 100$ tickets at the shore last summer for walking down the street with LITs in our hands LMAO....

Yeah, I bumped into her early in the night when we just got there.. But I spent most of the night in the back room since I hated the shit Talla was playing LOL..

And I'm scared of Wet Willies.. I heard about that place the whole time during the last trip.. Especially if Kat is around, shit, I'm in trouble LOL.. Me and her got 100$ tickets at the shore last summer for walking down the street with LITs in our hands LMAO....

OMG!!! Sounds like Kat :D The drinks at Wet Willie's are made w/ grain alcohol... oh man, they are strong as hell!

Yeah Talla was HORRIBLE! he was giving me such a headache. It was pissing me off!

tiny - maybe I should stay away.. I can't handle alcohol for shit LOL..

vic - hmmmm, how much do you charge?:) March 8th huh? Hmmmm......... Nice.. Although I think I OD'd on Arc for quite some time....

suavee - I'm with ya on that one.. I never heard him before but that shit sounded horrible.. We were hanging by the back door which was still closed.. I kept looking back to see if they opened it... And as soon as they did, I RAN in there LMAO..

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

i guess you do have a point....but would they deliver oatmeal with protein powder and tofu? :confused:

you're so #$%. ive got a protien shake for you.

edited for content

vic - hmmmm, how much do you charge?:) March 8th huh? Hmmmm......... Nice.. Although I think I OD'd on Arc for quite some time....

in ca$h, i will have to think about hw much my hourly rate would be. in kind :makeout::bj::hump: :3som:

j/k

:D

NOt entirely sure where in Miami they will play.