Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sT. Pattys day parade ..seaside Heigts NJ

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by browneyedqt

I actually can't remember the songs he has on the cd, but we are always fightin over which ones to listen to...psychosweetie help me out here??? :confused:

We are always sooooooooo drunk in the car ride, I really dont remember...but i'm pretty sure "Dont walk away boy" and "if your girl only knew" are both on the CD:drunk:

Originally posted by thehype

and for you old skoolers, Ceotter will be behind the bar, i just don't know weather its the bar at temps or the bar at Xs. my guess is TEMPS

Hype, are both open?? Usually they only have one open, either X'S or Tempts. Either way always a good time. Spygirl, you better call me if your coming down for this way, we might even need a CP MEETUP for some shots. CIgs, You and trickdaddy coming down for this??

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Hype, are both open?? Usually they only have one open, either X'S or Tempts. Either way always a good time. Spygirl, you better call me if your coming down for this way, we might even need a CP MEETUP for some shots. CIgs, You and trickdaddy coming down for this??

You got it!!!!!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by psychosweetie

We are always sooooooooo drunk in the car ride, I really dont remember...but i'm pretty sure "Dont walk away boy" and "if your girl only knew" are both on the CD:drunk:

Yup, you're right with those two...damn I can't believe I can't remember more :spin2:

You better be at MERGE for mine and Tommy D's Birthday Bash, We are bartending together!!!!!! Bringing back the Old School!!! I know you, you will be there, bring my cousin too havent seen him in a while. Its ON!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by notallthere

March 15

Walken around 100000000000000's people.. merge, xs, bamboo all that shit is open all day ...and will be packed! drinken cheap beer breaken bottles in the street.. I aint irish but i sure love to drink and party! who else is in?!

its my birthday.. i think i will be in AC...:bounce:

Originally posted by prettyricky

You better be at MERGE for mine and Tommy D's Birthday Bash, We are bartending together!!!!!! Bringing back the Old School!!! I know you, you will be there, bring my cousin too havent seen him in a while. Its ON!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Ill try to bring him but you know how he gets. Pump a few Grand Mariners in him and who knows what will happen. Tell Tommy D i said hey and we will be into see you guys the 15th. Im actually thinking about taking a trip to see you and Rolls at Platinum. What night is John Michels there ???? That guy is NO JOKE and drops some dope beats. Would def be worth the trip.

Ill try to bring him but you know how he gets. Pump a few Grand Mariners in him and who knows what will happen. Tell Tommy D i said hey and we will be into see you guys the 15th. Im actually thinking about taking a trip to see you and Rolls at Platinum. What night is John Michels there ???? That guy is NO JOKE and drops some dope beats. Would def be worth the trip.

Saturday nights!!!!! Its a whole new party its off the hook!!!! Call me on the "hard line" and I'll tell you more about it.

John Michaels is off the meter he is there every Saturday!!!!

Gotta go out soon!!!! Met your girl, Spygirl, she is mad cool, sexy too.

HOLLA

Originally posted by prettyricky

Saturday nights!!!!! Its a whole new party its off the hook!!!! Call me on the "hard line" and I'll tell you more about it.

John Michaels is off the meter he is there every Saturday!!!!

Gotta go out soon!!!! Met your girl, Spygirl, she is mad cool, sexy too.

HOLLA

Awwww.....***smoochies***

for those who are goin, here is the deal. We will have the ultimate bar crawl that day. We will hit up every bar in seaside, on the blvd and boardwalk and the one who doesn't throw up will get a fishbowl from Bamboo copliments of myself

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

for those who are goin, here is the deal. We will have the ultimate bar crawl that day. We will hit up every bar in seaside, on the blvd and boardwalk and the one who doesn't throw up will get a fishbowl from Bamboo copliments of myself

As long as you all stop at merge and see me, Hype, I can promise you I will make sure you dont have to spring for that fish bowl!!!!!!:eek:

I would love nothing more than to be there, but I'll be in Vegas that weekend.

Last year was a blast!