illest dj rite now?

eddie3

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by danfury

Jay, Dom, Wakeup... Thanks for the support. I will make my return to the wheels of steels very soon.

I have my new mix CD coming out soon, I will even sign your copies.

See you soon at a Sweet 16 or Bar Mitzfah near you. :hat:

im still waiting for bg to show me the video of his bar mitvah with u tearing it up

Originally posted by skippyd

:).....Here are my top three of all time.

John Digweed

Mauro Picotto

Paul Oakenfold

all time thats a stretch in the last 5 yrs+ yes......i can name many more who were better before the dj scene blew up. look up paradise garage and the late legendary dj from there or names such as knuckles, bones, odi even jr back in the day

Originally posted by carguy19

Veterans-

Tenaglia when Im outta my mind,

Denny when he's on,

More recent-

Joe giorgio

Justin Haskins The next 2 "big guys" in Jersey

joe giorgio? lets just stop with the nonsense. even most of you think hes a crackie noone can tear up like jp when hes on. lso-

tenaglia

cox

digweed

dj dan

lawler

deep dish

Originally posted by godisadj

] even most of you think hes a crackie noone can tear up like jp when hes on. lso-

ive said that for yrs and people thought i was nuts that never heard jp. to bad those on nights are few and far between well actually gone

joe giorgio? lets just stop with the nonsense. even most of you think hes a crackie noone can tear up like jp when hes on. lso-

tenaglia

cox

digweed

dj dan

lawler

deep dish

JP has played his best set many moons ago.....

have you heard joe giorgio probly not, so don't comment

Thanx

I will have to agree though, when JP is on he is fucking untouchable bottom line. Too bad he chooses to be on like once a yr...lol. as far as Dj's I am really excited to hear at the WMC, I can't wait for the tronic treatment party to hear all that euro talent. Most of all Marco Bailey.

JP has played his best set many moons ago.....

have you heard joe giorgio probly not, so don't comment

Thanx

you got a chuckle out of me. i eard giorgio before and hes just a ordinary dj.

please lets compare him to anywhere in the likes of peters. you can compare him to the dj @ poor billys.

you people have to face reality giorgio is just ok and his music selection is horrible.

i thought we were talkin about NJ talent here.. but i would have to agree with JP being the best when he wants to be.. nobody can do what he does to songs.. he just feels shit like nobody else.. anyone can play record for record.. but its all about how u play each song and programming..

please lets compare him to anywhere in the likes of peters. you can compare him to the dj @ poor billys.

you people have to face reality giorgio is just ok and his music selection is horrible.

JP used to be good I'll admit, he had his day, and sucks the last 6-8 months , tsettos is better then him at present time to be honest...

Just cause his name isn't big doesnt mean Giorgio's not good, when did you hear him, was it 6 mo or A year ago.... that would explain it.... he's not up in the elite yet, but he'll get there, remeber me saying this, another good "new" DJ thats going places is Justin Haskins, you'll probly hate on him too though so forget it

it's true anyone can lay one track into the next and call themselves a dj, but IMO what seperates a normal Dj from an above normal Dj is how they program their sets and work the tracks the play. i mean how can you compare someone who has been in the bizz for 12+ yrs who has a studio and produces their own tracks and is respected by all in this industry to someone who has been around for a yr, two yrs tops. there is no comparison. in that case i would be like Mark Amatucci is the next big thing because he is my boy and i support him.

JP used to be good I'll admit, he had his day, and sucks the last 6-8 months , tsettos is better then him at present time to be honest...

please stop! i am laughing too hard.

also bro i know justin personaly and love the kid to death and wish him nothing but the best. but honestly how can you say the kid is going places? cuzz he just got his new residency at taste??? do you have any idea how hard it is to make it in this business. i am sure he has his career that he is focused on and is doing this for fun right now and if it works it works and if it don't then i am sure he is not losing any sleep over this. some people just make me laugh man.

Originally posted by whatevaman

it's true anyone can lay one track into the next and call themselves a dj, but IMO what seperates a normal Dj from an above normal Dj is how they program their sets and work the tracks the play. i mean how can you compare someone who has been in the bizz for 12+ yrs who has a studio and produces their own tracks and is respected by all in this industry to someone who has been around for a yr, two yrs tops. there is no comparison. in that case i would be like Mark Amatucci is the next big thing because he is my boy and i support him.

Tooch is awesome bro......

he's a little hard for most of the scene right now but he's good,

IMHO Giorgio and Justin are just as good, they play a little more vocally, but thats what people want lately.....

As for putting tracks together, the both of them have been making my head spin with their remakes of old 80's songs and great mixes and they seem to be getting betta by the min.

Im not disputting that they can compete with JP or Denny yet but they'll get there I think along with tooch

Originally posted by whatevaman

please stop! i am laughing too hard.

If you really think JP has been good with exception to the theme parties I question your ear and taste for music.... honestly bro, he's established and I used to love him but he straight up sucks lately

:blown:

If you really think JP has been good with exception to the theme parties I question your ear and taste for music.... honestly bro, he's established and I used to love him but he straight up sucks lately

if you read my prior post i said that when JP is on he is untouchable but that is usualy once a yr. but to compare denny to him is fucking a joke. JP has the longest running party in NYC right now. Do you know how many people would give their left fucking nut (including denny) to be where he is? and not for nothing his theme parties are when he is usualy his worst. go on an off night and you might be able to hear what he used to do on a consisten basis week in and week out. and another thing please do not question my ear. i think you should be questioning yours.

Originally posted by psychosweetie

:blown:

Don't worry sweetie, next thing you know this kid'll be saying marshall fairbanks is the DJ messiah.....

Not to be fuct up bro, but talk to me by MDW and we'll compare the places I have Justin and giorgio doing to what you and everyone else are doing. You're barking down the wrong path.

All I did was give my opinion, you coulda minded your own fucking business..... but you wont win this argument trust me

i'm sorry! it just came to me giorgio is the new resident @ space in miami & als he has guest spots all over ibizia in the summer. just STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his track selection is miserable. he mixes @ riverstreet (fogot he left that mecca of the music scene), cherry & joeys. yea he's going places straight back to his real job.

hes not even in the 100 in nj & you peple rank him the top of the world. you people are nuts. i hope you are all drinking some cocktails to explain your thoughts.

jp will bury giorgio with no arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry sweetie, next thing you know this kid'll be saying marshall fairbanks is the DJ messiah.....

Not to be fuct up bro, but talk to me by MDW and we'll compare the places I have Justin and giorgio doing to what you and everyone else are doing. You're barking down the wrong path.

All I did was give my opinion, you coulda minded your own fucking business..... but you wont win this argument trust me

They are just haters, its not even worth the time to talk to them. Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, i just dont understand why if you dont like someone, you cant keep your mouth shut? The thread is about the illest DJ, not who people dont like. Its so childish. You posted your opinion saying who you liked and that was it, they always have to post who they like, and then bash everyone else. Its so annoying:rolleyes:

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i love jersey

LOL. The funny thing is that tooches abyss party is tooch raw and uncut. He can be however the fuck he wants to be. what makes tooch a good dj is that depending on the venue determines on how he spins that given night. If anyone heard him at metro they will understand what I am talking about.

As for you Wakeup I will see you friday right??? lol