Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bridget Moynahan...

trancerxn112

Originally posted by Mystify22

I think she is beautiful, I posted some pics of her before, too!

She looks so different though from when she was in Coyote Ugly....

it seems we have similar taste, now all u have to do is tell me that ur smitten with Susan Ward lol... i think Bridget is stunning in the natural sort of way

Originally posted by trancerxn112

it seems we have similar taste, now all u have to do is tell me that ur smitten with Susan Ward lol... i think Bridget is stunning in the natural sort of way

Susan Ward is MY girl!:tongue: . I love her. I think Bridget is amazing too...a very natural beauty

Mystify~~>You are soooo right. She looks so different in Coyote Ugly than she does now. When I first saw her on Sex and the City and in Serendipity, I didnt even realize it was her:eek:

Originally posted by psychosweetie

Susan Ward is MY girl!:tongue: . I love her. I think Bridget is amazing too...a very natural beauty

Mystify~~>You are soooo right. She looks so different in Coyote Ugly than she does now. When I first saw her on Sex and the City and in Serendipity, I didnt even realize it was her:eek:

thats cause they cut her hair off! but i liked her in both i remember after seeing her in CU i said wow that bitch was def the hottest of all the girls.

Originally posted by psychosweetie

She looks amazing as Natasha in Sex and the City :drool:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

aye mi dio!

ay dios mio actually lol brush up on ur spanish boy ;)

but besides that.. shes a lil skinny for my taste as well.. i remember seeing the recruit and she was in the shower and i was like "ew wtf is wrong with her back??" and alan goes "hunny shes just really muscular..."

:shrug: whatever though... shes a beautiful girl nonetheless

Originally posted by linabina

ay dios mio actually lol brush up on ur spanish boy ;)

but besides that.. shes a lil skinny for my taste as well.. i remember seeing the recruit and she was in the shower and i was like "ew wtf is wrong with her back??" and alan goes "hunny shes just really muscular..."

:shrug: whatever though... shes a beautiful girl nonetheless

cough JEALOUS cough