Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC Events @ Opium

Well, I was out the door when I saw it, I had to type something to act as a placeholder :)

I honestly think that Opium has outdone itself with a fantastic conference lineup. Despite the flaws of the venue during the year, they have come through with a good lineup of DJs and live acts for WMC. I hope that this shows them the potential of having real talent under their roof, and we get some quality acts all year round there :)

Thus the nice Podzilla speaks. I had a great night tonight, something put me in a good mood, so I'll let it come forth in my writings.

:cool:

so...i just got the Master party list #4 and it says that Sander Kleinenberg will be headlining the "Feathers and Facepaint" Tribal Party Pre launch Party at TBC venue on the same night as "One Nation" (monday, march 17)....what do you know about that? will he be playing both parties? Confirmed , not confirmed?

Thanks!

oh and does anyone else know when Nikki's will be announcing their conference line up? or is eric not back from europe yet?

I can't tell you anything about " "Feathers and Facepaint" Tribal Party Pre launch Party at TBC venue" but I can tell you that Sander is 100% confirmed for the Hooj event 3/17 @ Opium. BTW - He did the party last year and was amazing. This year he's doing a room with James Zabiela.

Cheers, Dade

I was talking about Hooj tickets...3/17/03...Sander K, James Zabiela, Tom Middleton, Red Jerry, 16B...$20 Pre-sale.

I usually try to do some kind of CP list or at least discount and will most likely do so this year. Have to work out the details...more later

Dade

Congrats on a solid lineup all week long!!!!!!

yeah i'll definitely be at dancevalley, radio1... very interested in the dancestar afterparty (SICK lineup) if i can convince my krew on wednesday, and if set times are posted for perfecto, i want to drop by for hernan cattaneo - majorly underrated dj that never comes to nyc. i wish i could have been around for pacha but i couldn't get the time off of school. dammit.

less then a month to go.....