Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is there a new party fri nite

i heard through the grapevine, and i tried to go to the source but he would not tell. i heard limelight is goin back to there ol school parties and that anthony nero is taking ccontrol of the music, then i also heard that kurfew is doing it too.and its turning 18 PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE, NYC IS SCREAMMING FOR AN OL SCHOOL PARTY WITH THEMES AND SHIT. but then again isnt nero at exit, he tore that place aprt put the venue sucked, i havent been able to reach him in awhile to see if these rumors are true. but i hope they are, the only be yourself party is vinyl and that gets boring after awhile, nyc needs this n fresh new underrated djs. well kurfew n nero if this is true im there please im me if any1 knows anything. thanks vb

oh and i also heard marvisi has been bought out of limelight so hes no longer there

Originally posted by vermontbud

i heard through the grapevine, and i tried to go to the source but he would not tell. i heard limelight is goin back to there ol school parties and that anthony nero is taking ccontrol of the music, then i also heard that kurfew is doing it too.and its turning 18 PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE, NYC IS SCREAMMING FOR AN OL SCHOOL PARTY WITH THEMES AND SHIT. but then again isnt nero at exit, he tore that place aprt put the venue sucked, i havent been able to reach him in awhile to see if these rumors are true. but i hope they are, the only be yourself party is vinyl and that gets boring after awhile, nyc needs this n fresh new underrated djs. well kurfew n nero if this is true im there please im me if any1 knows anything. thanks vb

oh and i also heard marvisi has been bought out of limelight so hes no longer there

hmmm, that sounds kind of right. Kurfew threw a party there last Friday night on the 3rd floor.

Main floor was all Tsunami, Yoni and Astral Projection....

It was 18+ too.

Hey,

i know the owner Very well

and yea, there Deff gonna Makie it diff from what it was originally gonna be...

as of now sundays are Jumpin! Victer spins...and hes turning it out, and its a Fag party' but Hags are welcome!

as for Kurfew? i dont talk to jeff anymore, ao who knows if kurfew is moving there, i do know the fri party is gonna be alot different, No Dress code, Good music, n the people who ran tunnel's friday's might be jumping in and doing something....

all the elite, bottle service shit is dying VERY FAST for LIMELIGHT

Estate's name is dropping slowly..

so in a month all flyers will prob read

All New Limelight.....not estate.....

>> unless it gets padlocked?

who knows in Ny Now?

kurfew never ran out friday at tunnel?

Friday's was D-tour, then hip hop, then some other attempts to fill fri, but it was never Kurfew fri?

kurfew had the mid block entrance and was the The Back of the Hallway....the back bar there, the chandalier room, and the fuzzy room, it was the back of the club...

oldschool kurfew was a great pregame spot, had lots of fun there, 97-98ish....

oly>>

Originally posted by Pyro264

Kerfew is an old gay party from tunnel. On Friday's the ran the whole club and on Saturday's in the back room area aka ( Fuzzy room ) I would love to see Limelight make a push towards there old underground style.

Yeah, the whole 3rd floor was gay. I'll tell you though, those kerfew guys throw a fucking party. They had the upstairs packed, all night.

Damn a Friday night party back at LIMELIGHT........just like the old school would be off the hook.......and then to have NERO be the resident would be incredible.....Nero is def one of the best in New York in my opinion..he never dissapoints when he plays always full of energy and some sick beats....Well ill def be one of those in attendence when this comes up hope all of u are to....cant wait for this!!!!!!!!!