Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the True Deep House lovers:

laliux

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by digital7

Saleen, you dont belong in this thread... go start up a cheesy house thread or something of that nature. Your negativity and attitude on this forum is almost as bad as your foot fungus

comming from a guy who is the laughing stock of the board for what someone was doing behind his back....

run a long little boy...

Originally posted by saleen351

comming from a guy who is the laughing stock of the board for what someone was doing behind his back....

run a long little boy...

:laugh:

You just proved your more of an idiot than I originally thought. Some grammar lessons would be good also, especially coming from someone who graduated college.. or supposedly did? It really doesnt look like it, you cant even put a coherent sentence together.. On a lighter note .. I could really give a hairy rats ass what people think of me on this board or anywhere else for that matter.. they arent paying my bills. However, if Im the laughing stock of the board like you claim, (Ofcourse, this is coming from a person that has absolutely no fucking clue of whats going on) you might be sadly dissapointed of what the general consensus is in your favor. I have one word for you .... JOKE

Now, now.. this just got interesting...

I think people are definitely entitled to their opinions but some shit just crosses the lines. We all know you can get everyone all worked up here Saleen, including me, but we actually have come to accept it and, ALMOST, accept it's twisted hunor and sick pleasure I'm sure you get out of it... :confused: But when you start talking shit about people like Danny and make PERSONAL comments like that, then shit gets personal and it stops being funny!

On a lighter note.. what IS funny is when you make comments like...

deep house is almost as bad as trance.....

Now that is funny! The only thing we have in common is the fact that we both hate trance... which oddly enough almost makes me love you, but as I come back to my senses, I realize my opinion is my own and I tend not to post to threads about trance etc.

Back to my story...

Now tell Danny your sorry and kiss and make up!

PROGRESSIVE HOUSE, DEEP HOUSE, HOUSE, TRIBAL HOUSE, TECH-HOUSE, JAZZY HOUSE, LATIN HOUSE....

It's sounds a lot like African American, Latin American, Asian American, Italian American Joysee American, Irish American... and then hearing you say you hate Americans... we all come in many flavors and even though we are all AMERICANS (house), we don't have to only enjoy one kind of person... I like Irish Americans more than Asian Americans may be my opinion(which it is not), but I don't spend my day on Asian American website telling them they suck!!!

P.S. - Voodoo is the easiest club in Florida to get in without paying... Call me next time you need help getting in!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????