Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R. Santana mix - "True House"

djangelmanuel

Originally posted by muzikman

i believe it was just saeed alone.. but i like that mix better then richies.. although both are solid productions

he was solo on it, i like richies more. regardless richie has some nice tribal shit in the past yr definitely nice to hear from a local guy. hes went night and day from dont be alarmed/trance revolution yrs back to his new style

Originally posted by fliz77

Richie's mix is aight...Saeed's is sick. I used to love Richie when his sound was unique...now his shit is just like all the rest...damn shame, IMO.... :rolleyes:

Fliz

when was his shit unique, cause it sure wasnt 4 yrs ago nor was it really lately w/ his tribal feel:confused: . regardless i still like his old and new stuff

Originally posted by fliz77

Richie's mix is aight...Saeed's is sick. I used to love Richie when his sound was unique...now his shit is just like all the rest...damn shame, IMO.... :rolleyes:

Fliz

I feel that on this particular track, Richie totally changed his style for the better & now his sound sounds unique! A whole different vibe from the typical Santana tracks. Not that his stuff is bad. His tracks are always a very good production. Just my opinion. I'm really feeling his mix! He did the right thing!:eek:

This Track is Actually Richie Santana - Soul Penetrating Beats.

Saeed Remixed it. Richies mix is not his Mix of it its his ORIGINAL track. Track come out in the summer and it was released again on this vinyl with saeeds remix. Hes def All about the Tribal Sound and Right now hes def found his sound. All his stuff coming out now is unreal. Look for Drum Control to be released soon. And After WMC look for WERQ to be out also.

Originally posted by binoys

This Track is Actually Richie Santana - Soul Penetrating Beats.

Saeed Remixed it. Richies mix is not his Mix of it its his ORIGINAL track. Track come out in the summer and it was released again on this vinyl with saeeds remix. Hes def All about the Tribal Sound and Right now hes def found his sound. All his stuff coming out now is unreal. Look for Drum Control to be released soon. And After WMC look for WERQ to be out also.

swing tarzan SWING... lol jk.. WeRqqqqqqqqq & Drum ControL R PS