Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DIRTY VEGAS added to lineup for DanceStar Afterparty

ogmiami

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ogmiami

It's comfirmed...DIRTY VEGAS will perform at the DanceStar Afterparty @ Opium on Wednesday, March 19.

their live set from oslo is simply the best live set I have besides picotto....

DV will be DJing in the Prive Room. Their vibe should really be cool in there. By the way, this party should be off the hook. We are only making 600 tickets available to the general public. The other 1800 or so tix are given to the DJs and label people who attend the DanceStar Awards. I've been to a DanceStar Afterparty, (England, a couple of years ago), and I can tell you that anybody who you want to meet in the biz is there. The whole thing is filmed for television. There are many HUGE names slated to do guest sets but we can't go public with them. It'll go off.

Dade

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ogmiami

DV will be DJing in the Prive Room. Their vibe should really be cool in there. By the way, this party should be off the hook. We are only making 600 tickets available to the general public. The other 1800 or so tix are given to the DJs and label people who attend the DanceStar Awards. I've been to a DanceStar Afterparty, (England, a couple of years ago), and I can tell you that anybody who you want to meet in the biz is there. The whole thing is filmed for television. There are many HUGE names slated to do guest sets but we can't go public with them. It'll go off.

Dade

how much for tix? how much discount do I get?

There are only 600 tix available for the Afterparty. The remaining tix (about 1800) are given to the DJs, Producers, Label Execs, media and celebrities from the awards show. These 600 will be the only not-specifically-invited guests in the house. They're online now at www.groovetickets.com for $30 and are going quick. If you want to hear some really good music in a beautiful venue and meet some of the most important people in the Dance Music biz, this is the party to do it.

Cheers,

Dade

PS - The whole thing is being filmed for an hour long TV special so if you are hiding from the law, maybe it's not the party for you.