Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking MEN suck just like!!!

Originally posted by angelicious

Oops I cant say, you know why becaUSE even though he is a fucking jerk and asshole, that i saw at gustavion's tonight, I will not blow up his spot like that, why i dont konw b/c i guess b/c I am a nice f'n person. why i dont know,&)%&^$$%@w%&$&

dont worry, u got me babe.. :tongue:

Oops I cant say, you know why becaUSE even though he is a fucking jerk and asshole, that i saw at gustavion's tonight, I will not blow up his spot like that, why i dont konw b/c i guess b/c I am a nice f'n person. why i dont know,&)%&^$$%@w%&$&

your a player

we all love women but they are still more screwed up then men.

treat someone like shit theyll chase you forever. treat them nice they think u ar kising their ass. So basicaly you have to be an ass to somone you like. Then one minute thy want one thing the next they want something ele. I dont mean one peron i mean it seems like every chick out there . and 90% of them cheat anyway

I don't think all men are scum. I think the ones that are "momma's boys" are the only ones that know how to treat a girl. The only problem w/ momma's boys are you have to more or less compete with mom at all times. I would rather dael with that then a scumbag!! I have had my share of cheating men so I will stick it out with mom I guess!!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

treat someone like shit theyll chase you forever. treat them nice they think u ar kising their ass. So basicaly you have to be an ass to somone you like. Then one minute thy want one thing the next they want something ele. I dont mean one peron i mean it seems like every chick out there . and 90% of them cheat anyway

nah

stop posting on my thread b/c then i have to look at it and its gross. I dont feel well i am gonna go to see if i can go through up now. buh bye

I suck i admit, but I suck friendly :tongue:

I am really a nice guy as much of a perv as i am, i think you and kel aree the last 2 "CP hotties" that I havent met yet :confused:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Lets be realistic.... for the most part a man is mostly likely to cheat first and more frequently then a woman. It is in their nature.

They have the roaming eye... and the need for variety. Women don't usually think like that.