Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club characters

Hey! thats Jumpin Glowsticks Mikey....cool guy, hehe

Originally posted by cynstam21

there also was this 40-year-old feg who use to wear these tight ass shorts and had neon necklaces that he uses to make initials out of and walked around the club holding up these neon shits, e.g. DT (for the nights Danny Tenaglia was spinnin

we use to call him, THE FAG WITH THE TIGHT ASS SHORTS AND NEON NECKLACES

there also was this 40-year-old feg who use to wear these tight ass shorts and had neon necklaces that he uses to make initials out of and walked around the club holding up these neon shits, e.g. DT (for the nights Danny Tenaglia was spinnin

Ive seen this guy at Exit. He really is in his own world. My friends and I watched him for like 20 minutes like WTF@that guy. We thought we were high until we saw him

Has any one seen the Hassidic Jew guy at Soundgarden who dances in the Hassid clthing like he went from Temple straight to Garden.

Or the hippie guy who has the tamborine in the city clubs

As for the floor dancer at Metro and Garden. He gets down especially when he swims on the floor. Ever notice the plastic bag he carries around. He keeps his money and stuff in a plastic bag not to get it wet from sweat while dancing. Honestly he does no drugs. He has a beer then he dances. One time me and Djtrain kept buying him beers and insisted he drink them. His limit is 1 beer we gave him 5. Louise my worlds favorite bartender kept telling us stop he only drinks one each night. Lets just say he was trying to the swim dance with a packed Metro dancefloor and he was flying all night. Once you talk to him he is a cool person

i saw the "Tapper" guy at Centro...he is in his 60's, wears cowboy boots and usually is the first one in the club, tap dancing all by himself on the floor to the opening dj before the place fills up...then as soon as the crowd starts funneling in, he mysteriously disappears. I used to see him at some of the clubs back in the day and hadnt seen him in awhile until that night at centro.

Originally posted by reddog4063

i saw the "Tapper" guy at Centro...he is in his 60's, wears cowboy boots and usually is the first one in the club, tap dancing all by himself on the floor to the opening dj before the place fills up...then as soon as the crowd starts funneling in, he mysteriously disappears. I used to see him at some of the clubs back in the day and hadnt seen him in awhile until that night at centro.

was this guy ever at Exit? cuz when me & my friends would go there early, there woulkd b this old guy in cowboy boots, black jeans & not sure about a hat also....we would just watch him tap away

Originally posted by erica127

was this guy ever at Exit? cuz when me & my friends would go there early, there woulkd b this old guy in cowboy boots, black jeans & not sure about a hat also....we would just watch him tap away

uhh

thats was Boe -- brother of LUKE and 1st nephew of Jessi

YEEEHAAW

when I used to go out me and my boy would always see this one dude.... we call him the "popper"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he swore to god that he knew how to pop but I DONT think he had any clue that he looked like MC Hammer on crack...

Me and my boy would break and Pop and shit... and this godamm dude had the nerve to come up to us and try to battle us. That was when I would say "how bout that drink!" and we would let the kid look like a fool by himself.:laugh:

And i hate those godamm people with glowsticks... Not the ones that KNOW what their doing (like those dudes at SF that are pretty phat) but those nerds that just jump straight up and down and move their glowlights in like this "eight" formation.

And all the juiceheads that try to get every girl in the club and their completely unsuccessful and they still swear that their the shit...

O yea and those godamm people that always bitch that they're at the worst club... well the EXIT is that way!

The old people at clubs are cool... they're their to have fun... i know this one lady from the CASBAH she's like 85 and she's there every saturday. If u would saw her the first thing you would think that she was the lady from the movie 54... she's cool as hell, and she's always dancing her ass off.

O yea how bout those chicks that think that their SOOOO hot and they look like they just got run over! they make me laugh:laugh: :laugh:

VIVE LE FCUK!

saw the metro floor dancer for the first time on friday, ay caramba! he actually came up to me and complimented my dancing and told me if he wasnt so tired he would dance with me (he danced beside me anyway after sayin that :laugh: ) and he actually gave me pointers, he said the only thing i can improve on is by doing my moves on both directions, left and right...well how come he only does his moves in the diving down direction :confused: very nice guy tho, but def whack

:idea: one more guy would be the heavy guy who dances in abyss from opening til closing on the stage every freakin wednesday...he's the the-subway-diet-didnt-work-for-me-so-im-doing-the-sway-for-5-straight-hours-at-abyss-workout :eek:

YEP! i have confirmed sightings of him at exit also....strangely enough, i have never seen him at arc...

Originally posted by erica127

Originally posted by angelicious

your an ass rod!!:mad:

J-MO????? you know this girl, HOW FUGGIN ANNOYING IS SHE.........................????

always fuggin yelpin in my ear and shnit..................this one time jess i had this girl searchin all of surf club on her cell phone looking around corners for me..........

i had her stanind on the beach and waving her arms, and i wasn't even there, member that jess..........what an idiot!!!!

Originally posted by carguy19

All summer at DJais i was known as "THE GUY WIT THE SPIKEY HAIR AND BANDANA/HEADBAND"

nobody knew my name cept the people in my shorehouse LOL

yo yo carl ya fuggin stump, what up freak.......................can i call ya the utter disaster wit da spikey hair............

ya wanna hear what i was called all year at djais, the fuggin "FUGATIVE" the "CRIMINAL" how bout that, and dondeizel was the "ACCOMPLICE"

and two years ago i had all of belmar callin me the fuggin "TAN GUY" couldn't walk anywhere without a herd of people callin a brotha "TAN GUY" wassup wit day, just cause a brothas got dark skin automatically means i'm a "CRIMINAL?????" aint got no love for us brown skin mo fo's carl, na mean....................

Originally posted by liqidtouch

his mane is CHris "something" i have a business card of his

guy IMO is stranger then my posts.

he get thrown out of alot of places for dancing like that

its too dangerous to the ppl around him..

last night at METRO he Cracked the floor (bastard)

doing a death flip

now, that's just scary!!!!!!!:eek: