Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats The First Thing You Will Do When You Get 2 Miami

Originally posted by notallthere

iM HAVEN A FUCKEN DRINK AND GOING TO THE FUCKE BEACH!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW

Passing out!! I have to DJ until Monday night so I am flying in Tuesday at 7:30am(not even sleeping), so I am passing out until my friend arrives around 1 or 2pm, then it's a drink and hit the beach.

Originally posted by notallthere

damnnnn .. what do you spin?

As I always say "I spin Dance music", never liked limiting myself to a genre, if it's good it's good. Why am I spinning Monday? It's St.Patties day, people go drink a fair amount, this would be my mainstream place, so hey any extra cash for Miami I'll take.

Originally posted by dialectics

what is this wet willies place you mention?

Oh unknowing little one, why, it is only the BEST place to get frozen drinks made of, yes, you guessed it, GRAIN ALCOHOL! The drinks this place makes in "infuckinsane". Seriouslly, some people can't handle more than 2 without feelin' all sorts of banged up!

It's right on Ocean Avenue...right near News Cafe. Gates open promptly at 11am but I'm not sure what time it closes cuz usually, I don't know my name when that time comes about. ;)

www.wetwillies.com And one more thing, it's probably the prime location to sit on the balcony and count the honeys that are down below! :D

Originally posted by misskittie

Oh unknowing little one, why, it is only the BEST place to get frozen drinks made of, yes, you guessed it, GRAIN ALCOHOL! The drinks this place makes in "infuckinsane". Seriouslly, some people can't handle more than 2 without feelin' all sorts of banged up!

It's right on Ocean Avenue...right near News Cafe. Gates open promptly at 11am but I'm not sure what time it closes cuz usually, I don't know my name when that time comes about. ;)

www.wetwillies.com And one more thing, it's probably the prime location to sit on the balcony and count the honeys that are down below! :D

LOL Kat.. you should get paid to promote this place.. :laugh:;)

i didnt get to check this place out last year - my crew wasnt a big drinking crowd last year - def. have to check it out this year ;)

Originally posted by abstractls

I'm telling you, I'm sold....bringing my friend down there before Danny T the first night

I'll be there at 2pm!!! There's gonna be a shit load of peeps earlier than that though. And I'll be there every morning of course!

And yea, I should get paid for all the promotions I do for this joint. Actually, they should just give me a lifetime supply of Willie drinks in my very own home. Fair deal I think!

Did I mention, the LARGE drinks are ONLY 7 BUCKS?! Grain alcohol for 7 SMACKERS! Kills me!!!

holy shit your telling me, me and my friend went there last year and we got tanked after 1 1/2 drinks...and they were soooo yummy. Definately checking it out again. That and Clevelander.