Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Contribute to Soundfactory's legal fund

Dear Friends,

Contribute to Soundfactory's legal fund by attending tonights re-opening party.

with

Jonathan Peters

Cleveland

and the entire Soundfactory staff

618 west 46th Sreet

NYC

You may have met your friend a week ago, a month ago, a year ago or

more.....

You may have met him or her here or elsewhere.....

You may have exchanged phone numbers or speak with each other in the

chat room.....

You may think you buy, sell or use drugs together with impunity.....

You may dance this night away feeling safe in each other's company.....

but think again.....

Your friend may be an undercover policeman.....

If you can't stop buying, selling or using drugs for your club's future

Then stop for your own.....

A night club is a dangerous place to engage in illegal behavior.

A jail cell is a quiet place to think things over.

Thank you

-Soundfactory

LOLLOL I HAVE OFFICIALLY UN-SUBSCRIBED TO THIS MAILING LIST

fuck you soundfactory! :bigfinge:

-iliana

:rolleyes:

Ah Factoria.

You know, they used to have these 'theme parties' where they charged you something similiar to sodomy. Then they just flat out charged 60 for some piss-poor theme with a single streamer. They didn't even try to pretend anymore that you were forkng over some cash for something 'special'

Then you get attitude from Paris. ATTITUDE FROM PARIS????? This thing has tits AND a dick, and YOU get attitude for bringing sneakers, so you can really dance. Not the bushwacker fist thump dance, but really get down, like they do in the basement.

Then you get yelled at by Vivacious and sometimes spanked (which, ok is worth SOMETHING), then you risk your life on 'the stairs' from k-out half dead idiots that can't even get the fuck up.

That place is filled with guido zombies on the edge of roid rage, who bristll/stumble past you with arm/back stubble.

Fuck Factory. That place is digusting.

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

Ah Factoria.

You know, they used to have these 'theme parties' where they charged you something similiar to sodomy. Then they just flat out charged 60 for some piss-poor theme with a single streamer. They didn't even try to pretend anymore that you were forkng over some cash for something 'special'

Then you get attitude from Paris. ATTITUDE FROM PARIS????? This thing has tits AND a dick, and YOU get attitude for bringing sneakers, so you can really dance. Not the bushwacker fist thump dance, but really get down, like they do in the basement.

Then you get yelled at by Vivacious and sometimes spanked (which, ok is worth SOMETHING), then you risk your life on 'the stairs' from k-out half dead idiots that can't even get the fuck up.

That place is filled with guido zombies on the edge of roid rage, who bristll/stumble past you with arm/back stubble.

I H I

. . Well that certainly is ONE way to look at it . . :laugh: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Well that certainly is ONE way to look at it . . :laugh: . . .

please enlighten me with your vast knowledge of nyc clublife that supercedes raving in someone's dorm with a blacklight, weed residue and that battleship you call an ass.

I H I

Ah Factoria.

I H I

paris lol i dunno i still had a lot of fun on theme nights..the price was ridiculous but everyone would come out so i would pay it anyway...

Originally posted by sheendawg

Damn......I agree! Hi, Iliana!! :)

What's up crackety cracker!! :D :D

By the way, did anyone go last night? Dying to hear how "fabulous" is was! :blank:

Not to mention, I hope JP and the rest of those clowns who work there DONATED their services to , you know, help out factory's legal fund! :rolleyes::blank:

-iliana

:blown:

Ah Factoria.

I H I

For your information Paris is a Complete GirL now! that penis has been gone for a while already :eek::laugh::) and before you start askin me... NO!! i wasn't the one to check that out...lol

Originally posted by l3lueyes

For your information Paris is a Complete GirL now! that penis has been gone for a while already :eek::laugh::) and before you start askin me... NO!! i wasn't the one to check that out...lol

cool icon that u have.. where did u get it?