Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carmen Electra Is Rediculously Hot

njdionysus

Originally posted by entheogen808

this shot is hot, but i don't like the way her fake titties stand upright even when she's upside down.

If there is one complaint, you said it. The breasts are too fake, she could have gotten a much better realistic looking job. However I could get over it in a second, hold on. Ok I'm over it.

She has skills.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nayohmee

oh and dont get me wrong- i told linabina many times i think she looks like her but lina reminds me of a good version of carmen. she doesnt have that something that makes her look trashy....so dont get offended lina! i still think youre beautiful!

awwww!! thanks :)

icon_smile_blush.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

:drool: :drool:

The only woman with Fake Ones that I'd want!

When is that Dance Fever show supposed to be on? She a judge on it... I'm watching that shit just for her...

And to think Prince hit that shit when she was still prob still "tight"

CARMEN

:drool:

FYI: Her and Navarro are over as far as I know

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by dgmodel

Navarro is a columbian last name...

whatever he is, me and him kissed at the July lollapallooza at Jones Beach, while after me rubbing him down, he said "come here" and i went in for the kiss.. Right after this a photographer showed me the picture of this and i was like oh man how can my life get any better. I just tongued carmen electras husband and this guy caught the picture.. Needless to say he gave me his e-mail, i e-mailed him for the pic and he never got back (hes barry brecheisen, famous photographer for rolling stone, spin etc).. But anyways, Dave wore my pink boa that i threw to him on stage and i still have that for a memory as well...

Anyways, thought i would share my little Dave experience and let everyone know how special i am:D :tongue:

btw hes half white, half mexican so my bad no as white as they come loll

Originally posted by girly

whatever he is, me and him kissed at the July lollapallooza at Jones Beach, while after me rubbing him down, he said "come here" and i went in for the kiss.. Right after this a photographer showed me the picture of this and i was like oh man how can my life get any better. I just tongued carmen electras husband and this guy caught the picture.. Needless to say he gave me his e-mail, i e-mailed him for the pic and he never got back (hes barry brecheisen, famous photographer for rolling stone, spin etc).. But anyways, Dave wore my pink boa that i threw to him on stage and i still have that for a memory as well...

Anyways, thought i would share my little Dave experience and let everyone know how special i am:D :tongue:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

good lord woman, i HATE you!! you kissed DAVE NAVARRO you lucky bitch! i'm so jealous! i <3 him

p.s. how are u doin doll? we need to meet up soon and do something

Originally posted by mssabina

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

good lord woman, i HATE you!! you kissed DAVE NAVARRO you lucky bitch! i'm so jealous! i <3 him

p.s. how are u doin doll? we need to meet up soon and do something

yessss.. believe me, it was definitely an incredible, shocking experience.. And thats all i kept sayign to myself for days. was omg i kissed dave navarro. I felt like a 17 year old groupie.. I'm convinced as well he wanted to have a whole little situation with me while he was on stage but i was so shy i would not look at him after this and my friend is going hes staring at you loookkk.. LOL..anyways i realized all you got to do is show up front row to a show in a bikini top, big boobs or small ones, cause we know mine are only b's and you are in.. LOL (as if this wans't knwon already)

anyways i am doin good.. are you home on vaca at all?? if so or when you do get back, lets get together.. Give me yor screen name and i will make sure i will im u when you come back for vaca.. Mine is xmissingridx...

hope all is well...