Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tini-- lets trade Saturday stories!

adeliz01

Originally posted by raver_mania

Hey, glad I got a chance to say bye to you. BTW, I must have looked a TOTAL mess....I was pretty much fading in and out of reality at that point, so if I was acting really strange, forgive me!

:D

lol- i didn't recognize you right away cause i don't think i have ever seen you in normal light.

Originally posted by vicman

in normal light before an intensive night of clubbing ---> not a pretty sight :D

you looked the most tired among all who went to DH

Me?? I got a full 8 hours of sleep the night before...maybe because I drove?

I admit the house was getting to me after a while, being sober and all, but then he picked it up! :D

Originally posted by raver_mania

Me?? I got a full 8 hours of sleep the night before...maybe because I drove?

I admit the house was getting to me after a while, being sober and all, but then he picked it up! :D

well that might explain it, 'cuz we were all watching cartoons while you were napping.

I forgot to tell you guys that I saw one of the girls from Joe Millionaire at Arc on Saturday. I knew she was a party kid from NYC but I did not expect to see her *lol* I saw her a number of times during the night. At first I wasn't positive it was her but when I was waiting outside to say good bye to a few people she walked out and it was totally her. She is asian and she is the one that wore the sunglasses to the ball in the first episode.

Hehe...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I forgot to tell you guys that I saw one of the girls from Joe Millionaire at Arc on Saturday. I knew she was a party kid from NYC but I did not expect to see her *lol* I saw her a number of times during the night. At first I wasn't positive it was her but when I was waiting outside to say good bye to a few people she walked out and it was totally her. She is asian and she is the one that wore the sunglasses to the ball in the first episode.

Hehe...

LORDS OF LIGHT! tiny, you should've told me. maybe i saw her also, but then again maybe i didnt...i wouldve wanted to ask her for her...uh....autograph :rolleyes::mad:

Hehe...

lol - that is too funny. is she a howells regular?

Originally posted by hotcheme

lol - that is too funny. is she a howells regular?

I have no idea but when I was watching "Joe Millionaire, the Aftermath" (WTF??) last night I kept hoping they would show her. They did! I was all excited. It was totally her *lol* All I could think was "I can't wait to tell Catie" My friend LOVES that show. We love making fun of it :laugh: :laugh:

I have no idea but when I was watching "Joe Millionaire, the Aftermath" (WTF??) last night I kept hoping they would show her. They did! I was all excited. It was totally her *lol* All I could think was "I can't wait to tell Catie" My friend LOVES that show. We love making fun of it :laugh: :laugh:

i'll miss watching joe millionaire. :(

i totally missed "the aftermath" last night. so are they still together, or what?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nourishment

In my experience, the majority was not greasy. Although they turned out to be liars more often than not.

joe millionaire wasnt a lair!!