Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Joe Gio....... And cherry Sat ... review

Yoooooooo I am the first to admit I am not big on vocals....

But Joe was spinning all the great summertime songs with a perfect selection ...one good fucking song after the next. The good energy from him defiantly went rite to his mixes and to everyone on the dance floor! I really felt like it was the first day of summer being there last night ….like a little vacation lol Great fucking time....!!!

It was more crowded then I have seen it in a while with allot of new faces. Good looking crowd too... Of course I saw viptech running around all night like a chicken with his head cut off :laugh: I am defiantly hanging around this place for a while.

the place was pakced last night. the music was ok for most of the night. the pool song is horrible. he played a really great vocal though. please no more final chapter.

all in all i give georgio a thumbs up & his music selection is getting better.

i heard the music skipping a couple times last night. is there aproblem with the turn tables?

Originally posted by godisadj

i heard the music skipping a couple times last night. is there aproblem with the turn tables?

I don't think there would be a problem with the turntables being that joe doesn't really use them. What you probably heard skipping was the cd's he was spinning from 1999.

Originally posted by fireitup

I don't think there would be a problem with the turntables being that joe doesn't really use them. What you probably heard skipping was the cd's he was spinning from 1999.

actually the turn tables arre really fucked up in the booth. they keep skipping all night. it was not his cd's skipping ...... it was the tables

as usual, i had a really good time...and i like when joe breaks out final chapter and dive into the pool. everyone seemed to like it and its good to hear those type of songs sometimes. i had a lot of fun, and i think the music is great. i love vocals, they keep everyone dancing...once again, joe & elite did a great job. place had a good crowd:aright:

Originally posted by godisadj

the place was pakced last night. the music was ok for most of the night. the pool song is horrible. he played a really great vocal though. please no more final chapter.

all in all i give georgio a thumbs up & his music selection is getting better.

I didnt go last night but in regards to Final Chapter that is a favorite of the main crew that goes there...............so most likely it was requested by Vip-tech or something.;

That song can play anytime anywhere and Id still go nutz to it!

Originally posted by stiffler

I didnt go last night but in regards to Final Chapter that is a favorite of the main crew that goes there...............so most likely it was requested by Vip-tech or something.;

actually i was in the booth and requested that he drop the bells

Originally posted by fireitup

.......instead of concerning yourself with joe using turntables....why don't u locate your balls and learn how to use those.............everyone talks shit behind a computer these days.....

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

wakeup

You still djing the glow stick parties at the Ice House In Hackensack from 930 till midnight Fridays and Saturdays. ;)

no my promoter gave me the boot, told me to alphabatize my mp3s and to check out the tiity bars

Originally posted by stiffler

one time, ADV dropped that track in summer of 2000 at Xs and I remeber hookin uo wit this girl and then all of a sudden the song came. I completly pulled her wit me so i could dance to this song

Originally posted by misk

.......instead of concerning yourself with joe using turntables....why don't u locate your balls and learn how to use those.............everyone talks shit behind a computer these days.....

ahhh my little Missy..."look right,left, my right, your left"...you are the best :laugh::)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

ahhh my little Missy..."look right,left, my right, your left"...you are the best :laugh::)

:laugh: :laugh: ....my left...no wait...your left....no right....JUST POINT!!!!!!!..............btw....it smells like fried eggs!.....:laugh: