Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diesel Jeans: Worth it?

I'm thinking about purchasing a pair of diesel jeans. I love their shoes, but their jeans are hella expensive. I was thinking of maybe buying a pair on ebay for over half the price just to test them out to see if I should pay the full price. I hear it's like heaven :D

I usually just wear A&F jeans or silvertab. I've already ordered one pair off of ebay. I hope their worth it :D (their shoes definently are).

Originally posted by reddog4063

if you know where to look you can get them for under 30 bucks in the city.

By "the city," I assume you mean NY? If so, umm.... I'm kinda far away :D

Originally posted by ellinita

Definately. I think Diesel jeans make a guys ass look great. :D

Does anybody have any perscriptions for obtaining one of these things you humans call "asses." hehe... For some reason, I have no ass... at least that's what everybody tells me. I just signed up for a local gym... maybe I can just make one.

I hope the one's I ordered (32x34) fit nice. When I go to A&E I get 32x36 becuase they are about the only people that make them that way, and their 34 length doesn't fit. On the other hand A&F 32x34's fit perfectly, so I hope these diesel 32x34's fit nice... if not... I'll just sell them and fly over to NY and go to the diesel store.

I love being able to fly anywhere for free :D (My ma works for American Airlines). So, I can just go up to her and say... "I wanna go to NY this weekend," and she'll get me a ticket if I don't have anything else to do that weekend :D

Maybe I could hook up with some of you people that live in NY when I fly out (should be soon, maybe in a week or two). I hope some of you are 18, cuz I'm kinda intimidated by older people (it seems like I'm talking to my parents :D).