Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pvd @ Roxy - Refund Policy !!!

if you bought your tickets from satellite records...then you just have to give them your tickets and they give you back $40 (they keep the $1)....went there yesterday and got my money back...i don't know what the process is if you bought it online...got there around 1am...stood in line till 3 and then was asked to leave...sucked!!! but howells was insane the next night and i wouldn't have gone to howells if i got into pvd...

Originally posted by upol

if you bought your tickets from satellite records...then you just have to give them your tickets and they give you back $40 (they keep the $1)....went there yesterday and got my money back...i don't know what the process is if you bought it online...got there around 1am...stood in line till 3 and then was asked to leave...sucked!!! but howells was insane the next night and i wouldn't have gone to howells if i got into pvd...

Actually, you can get the $1 back as well. That was complete BS on friday. What a waste of time. I had friends coming in from out of the country to come to this and half of us got in while the rest got stuck outside :mad:

BASICALLY.. WHAT HAPPEN WAS WITH ALL THESE ISSUES LATELY ABOUT CLUB SAFETY.. I GUESS THE POLICE WAS CRACKING DOWN ON OVERCROWDING IN CLUBS SO IT DOESNT HAPPEN IN NY.

AFTER WAITING IN LINE FOR 3 HRS.. I GOT RIGHT TO THE FRONT.. ONLY TO BE TOLD BY THE BOUNCERS THAT THE CLUB WAS NOW CLOSED.. NO ONE GETS IN..EVEN WHEN PPL INSIDE WERE LEAVING..

SO I GUESS NEXT TIME I SHOULD CUT THE LINE AS WELL !! LOL.

We at Made Events would like to extend our sincere apologies to all those ticket holders that were denied entry to Paul Van Dyk at the Roxy Friday night February 21st. We are working on a make-up date for which tickets will be valid. Please be advised if you would like a refund contact the point of sale of your hard tickets or will call.

TicketWeb: 866.468.7619 or click here

Satellite Records: 212.995.1744 259 Bowery NYC