Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** TSETTOS ***Thurs Feb 27 SharkBar Morristown

avanti

It has been made official! DENNY TSETTOS will be at SharkBar in Morristown Thursday, Feb 27....This party will be off thhe hook..2 floors....Hot ladies....hot new renovated atmosphere,..New sound system & lights....Drink specials all night long... Must be atleast 21 to party...dress to impress....coming soon our new College night Wednesdays starting March 19 with Dj domenick capello, free admission with college id.....March 26 wednesday *Shawn Ink* LIVE 2 great Back to back nights ;) it dont get better then thhis !!!

SharkBar Morristown.....

Originally posted by osb

first larcata, now shark bar........ this is like watching the fall of the roman empire.

scott.....scott.....scott.........first off, i stopped in at shark bar last week to see santana and the place was pretty good......very good looking crowd and it has alot of potential.......this thursday should be even better with tsettos........no offense.....but someone who promotes Jimmys Haunt :laugh: should never be allowed to make any comments on any other venue........but i said would stop in and check it out.....i am just waiting for my elephant tazor so i feel safe in there.....ya heard!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

scott.....scott.....scott.........first off, i stopped in at shark bar last week to see santana and the place was pretty good......very good looking crowd and it has alot of potential.......this thursday should be even better with tsettos........no offense.....but someone who promotes Jimmys Haunt :laugh: should never be allowed to make any comments on any other venue........but i said would stop in and check it out.....i am just waiting for my elephant tazor so i feel safe in there.....ya heard!!!!

tru that

Originally posted by dondiezel26

ya always feel the need to bust my balls Dave!!! No elephants on Tuesday, you should know that. Saturdays are off the hook, 800 strong and a good looking crowd. Fridays.........well, that another story, but one project at a time is all i can handle. Stop in so I can buy you a $1 draft :laugh:

BTW - I'm not a promoter

Originally posted by osb

ya always feel the need to bust my balls Dave!!! No elephants on Tuesday, you should know that. Saturdays are off the hook, 800 strong and a good looking crowd. Fridays.........well, that another story, but one project at a time is all i can handle. Stop in so I can buy you a $1 draft :laugh:

BTW - I'm not a promoter

no elephants dave just hyennas........................

we'll take ya up on that $1.oo draft scotty, but come one "good looking crowd?" the last time i saw someone good lookin in that joint i was lookin in the mirror OH HOLLLAAA

j/k bartel....................

ummm, whoa whoa whoa............guess i've been missin somethin???

all i gotta say is last time i was at jimmy's i kicked my own ass just to get kicked out.......that's all!!!!

ya guys can keep your dollar, i'll take yer werd on it...........!!!!!

i'll sit home and just watch animal planet saturday and re-runs of while you were out..............but thanks for the offer

haha Carlon and Billy are my boyz....Billy had gotten into a fight Friday and i havint seen him since lol but Carlos is the biggest spanish guy i know lol Hope you have a great time brotha this thurs.....Dont forget to check out domenick capello and shawn ink coming soon for weds!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Avanti you work there?

2 of my best friends bounce there, Carlos and Billy ?

I'll def check it out!!!!!

As long as we don't grt that big storm I'm hearing about!!!!

emad......billy was bouncing in the titty section when we there.....I stubled over there and found digga dancing on stage for the locals in his husky thong.........not a pretty sight!!!!!

Originally posted by avanti

haha Carlon and Billy are my boyz....Billy had gotten into a fight Friday and i havint seen him since lol but Carlos is the biggest spanish guy i know lol Hope you have a great time brotha this thurs.....Dont forget to check out domenick capello and shawn ink coming soon for weds!!!

I grew up with Carlos, he's a crazy mofucker!!!!!

We used to get in to fights togeather all the time.

I would do all the talking and he would do all the swinging!!!!!!

Are freshman year he beat up a senior with 5 books in one hand!!!!

Don you and Digga going thurs?

Originally posted by tempkid

I grew up with Carlos, he's a crazy mofucker!!!!!

We used to get in to fights togeather all the time.

I would do all the talking and he would do all the swinging!!!!!!

Are freshman year he beat up a senior with 5 books in one hand!!!!

Don you and Digga going thurs?

dave...emad....dave!!!!.......hell yeah we are going!!!!