Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro Loungue This Thursday...ladies Free Roll Call!!!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am happy to announce that Joey Martinez will be the Guest DJ for Thurs night opening up for Justin.

if you do not know who he is, or you have not heard of him, you should do me a favor and drive your car off the verazano bridge.

i am also happy to announce that no dj will be carrying with them any 50 cent cd's. also, i love biggy more then anybody, but you will not be hearing;

"Big Poppa"

"One More Chance"

"Ten Crack Commandments"

"Niggas Bleed"

or my favorite

"I'm Fuckin You Tonite"

try DeKo on Friday nite to hear any of those slammin tracks. we're keeping it Progressive Tribal and House this week.

Originally posted by caruccipromo

we have to stop posting on here cause Dennis the scrub who dose Company B's (maximun) says that we try to make our threads look like there has alot of hits

that's not very nice to say about Dennis....let's try to keep all this promotion stuff professional ;)

sorry i couldn't make it this thursday guys...i know this is a far fetch, but spring break is the end of march, so i may be able to check it out then..Carl, maybe i could possibly go with you since i will b home :confused:

Sticky, i can't believe i missed you out once again & you were dancing all night :(

we have to stop posting on here cause Dennis the scrub who dose Company B's (maximun) says that we try to make our threads look like there has alot of hits

I' ma scrub?

As much as I hate to do this, i will try and remain proffesional but i would like to give everyone here an idea about waht kind of person this "mark carruci" kid is...

Alright kiddo...lets meetup and talk in person. Mark, your nothing, in fact i remember you trying to do some party at aldos and working for steve lyons. I recall you begging for my help. I suggest you keep working with mike satna lucia as well as remain friend with dave because without them, you'd still be at tdiomis trying to form your "Deejay" career. Your a BULLSHITTER who makes promises he cant keept to "try" and get people to come to a venue your promoting. About company bs. keep talking....it was packed last thursday and will remain packed every thursday. Keep trying to book Djs (justin higgins) before you talk to them. It's quite amusing. enough of this, I'd love to speak with you in person.

- dennis

http://www.cisnow.com/~bernie/nynj/parties/sfmarch7.jpg

hey mister...not a very professional approach:nono:

if you don't have anything nice to say....

Originally posted by erica127

great minds think alike....girly i miss you...i hope to see you again if i get my ass out of the house :laugh:

haha..i had not read yours yet! Aqua babies think alike!!

..how are you sweetie? no worries..before ya know it, school will be out and it will be summer...ahhhh..summer....SomeGirl go to sleep happy:D

Originally posted by maximum

I' ma scrub?

As much as I hate to do this, i will try and remain proffesional but i would like to give everyone here an idea about waht kind of person this "mark carruci" kid is...

Alright kiddo...lets meetup and talk in person. Mark, your nothing, in fact i remember you trying to do some party at aldos and working for steve lyons. I recall you begging for my help. I suggest you keep working with mike satna lucia as well as remain friend with dave because without them, you'd still be at tdiomis trying to form your "Deejay" career. Your a BULLSHITTER who makes promises he cant keept to "try" and get people to come to a venue your promoting. About company bs. keep talking....it was packed last thursday and will remain packed every thursday. Keep trying to book Djs (justin higgins) before you talk to them. It's quite amusing. enough of this, I'd love to speak with you in person.

- dennis

i think he was just joking with you big guy.

good luck with that friday nite party....

sheldon romero is a nasty dj who i think has massive potential. i told him today i want him to come to euro soon. best of luck...

Originally posted by yannidub

i think he was just joking with you big guy.

good luck with that friday nite party....

sheldon romero is a nasty dj who i think has massive potential. i told him today i want him to come to euro soon. best of luck...

Sheldon is great. He's been spinning with his borther harry choo choo romero and his cousin eric morillo and gfetin his name out even more. I'll let him know you said so. Thanks

Originally posted by maximum

I' ma scrub?

- dennis

If you have a problem with Mark talk to him or pm him or make a new thread, I promote for euro and have no problem with you, so please take any negetivity out off my thread please. If you're problem lies with Mark take it up with him don't put negetivity on here. I'm very proud of myself that I was nice about this:D.

Consider this a warning

Originally posted by carguy19

If you have a problem with Mark talk to him or pm him or make a new thread, I promote for euro and have no problem with you, so please take any negetivity out off my thread please. If you're problem lies with Mark take it up with him don't put negetivity on here. I'm very proud of myself that I was nice about this:D.

Consider this a warning

deal/bump ;)

Originally posted by rdncarguy19

carguy what is this warning of...... you stuffing your donuts in his face?.. give it a rest ..your not a tough guy...stop pretending...you will get hurt and it will be embarassing!

get back to your training slinky, and maybe I'll allow you to go out this weekend.......

and beat your ass in front of everyone

Originally posted by rdncarguy19

carguy what is this warning of...... you stuffing your donuts in his face?.. give it a rest ..your not a tough guy...stop pretending...you will get hurt and it will be embarassing!

You know what bro you look like the biggest pussy to everyone, you hide behind a fake screen name, talk shit and never do anything about it, I'll make a deal with you, come to taste saturday night if you can stop being a pussy, and I'll knock your fucking teeth down your throat and put and end to this, tell you what I'll give you the 1st swing so you have a fair chance. We'll see how tough you are then, i know you won't show up though, and you'll continue to hide scared of what I'll do to you. You fucking pussy.

grow some balls you girl

welll u did uer job and you screwed up our thread. its ok cause i dont want to start a new one.

and to the people who dont understand the whole story, thank for the advice but, i can t anymore allow a baby promoter talk shit about me to everone cause either, maybe he needs to, cause he is jealous or needs to to get deals from dimis, or to break up the company that we are successfuly running, i dont know, but i said nothing for months and why someone goes to a promoter who has been working with me for a while and say the things hes says to cause trouble betwen us, andsonly soe of it, h has lied about mike, dave (trewguy) everyone that he fees threatoned by thats when i draw the line!!!

i will keep my opinions to myself cause i am educated professional, but i needed to let the peole who dosntunderstand why i said what i said, know whatwas going on. And you are unable to comment, ifyou are not sitting in my shoes, i love you but i have my own concience

p.s. this thread is about euro loungue, lt keep it this way, if dennis doesnt mind us posting on it!!!

see you at euro