classy women.

atomicapples

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... in a different thread you said you dont care if girls rock non-namebrand or namebrand ish... lol... so which is it??? are you speaking about fantasy girls or reality girls???

well when i get status i would like a girl like that...

but my poor ass can only get girls who rock osh kosh and members only... maybe even some forever 21 shoppers...

lmao is that what you meant!? lol... i thought you were saying that "she was happy for women" meaning proud to be a women lol or some ish like that... not reffering to her fragrance... you need to type in full sentence there booster for ppl to understand what you mean...

lmao is that what you meant!? lol... i thought you were saying that "she was happy for women" meaning proud to be a women lol or some ish like that... not reffering to her fragrance... you need to type in full sentence there booster for ppl to understand what you mean...

she is soo hot... i want to share a bowl of wonton soup with her...

Originally posted by ladyshady

its perfume

numbnuts

;):tongue:

lol i knwo i know... i own the fuckin' thing... just didnt understand what he meant by the way he worded it... my fault.. its late and i had my head in the papers all evening doing ish for work... my bad...

lol i knwo i know... i own the fuckin' thing... just didnt understand what he meant by the way he worded it... my fault.. its late and i had my head in the papers all evening doing ish for work... my bad...

hm, i dont mean to pry in your business..

but you own clinique happy for women??