Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 2/23

weyes

commenting negatively on people's food (i.e. everything from "that smells gross" to "that looks really fattening") while they're eating is a big no-no :nono: , as food is a touchy issue for many - and it's also just plain rude. everyone has the right to enjoy eating peacefully.

tune in tomorrow.

The one PET PEEVE that I have is when people know you are watching what you eat. And the one day in the week that you make your cheat day. What ever the day may be. People come over to you and are like

" I thought you were on a diet"

OR

" And what are you eating "

OR

" You shouldn't be eating that "

First of all. I know what I am doing.

Second I am on the meal plan for me. Not to impress you. So fuck off.

Third. It is always the heavy or out of shape people eating the greasy artery clogging food that comment on what you are eating. Sit back and look at what you are eating before you comment.

Even on my cheat days I eat healthier than most people eat ever.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry I had to vent.

Originally posted by elementx

The one PET PEEVE that I have is when people know you are watching what you eat. And the one day in the week that you make your cheat day. What ever the day may be. People come over to you and are like

" I thought you were on a diet"

OR

" And what are you eating "

OR

" You shouldn't be eating that "...

yeah - that sucks :no: . it's easy for them to be on your diet for you, if you know what i mean :shaky: .

Originally posted by weyes

yeah - that sucks :no: . it's easy for them to be on your diet for you, if you know what i mean :shaky: .

My whole point is. I am not on a diet. I just enjoy eating some what healthy. But on the days that I do eat something that I normally would not eat. Why comment. What business is it of theres. And like I said before. I am doing it for me. Not to impress them.