Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi

teamj5

Originally posted by vicman

i recall seeing some chick grinding a post with a guy in between them...so in essence he was grinding the guy and the post...the crowd there is getting weird.

yeah the crowd was "interesting" on Saturday. There were a lot of humping couples on the dancefloor :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and I didn't forget. I met flavanugz too! Hi Tom! :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah the crowd was "interesting" on Saturday. There were a lot of humping couples on the dancefloor :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and I didn't forget. I met flavanugz too! Hi Tom! :D

TB

I got to touch PVD on Thursday night:D And not only did I get to touch him, but he gripped my hand very, hard. Never washing it again, you should have seen me afterward I practically passed out:drunk: :jawdrop:

Originally posted by teamj5

aye....we moved right under the disco ball....not like we had a choice whadupg dragged us all there one by one....but it was the spot to be. so we were there or directly behind it all night....right in the middle....probably why you couldnt see us.

That's the only place to be - center of everything :D

Originally posted by prplhz

TB

I got to touch PVD on Thursday night:D And not only did I get to touch him, but he gripped my hand very, hard. Never washing it again, you should have seen me afterward I practically passed out:drunk: :jawdrop:

HAHA, you are too funny. Bridget told me about that :D :pauses for comments from TJ5:

Go read my story about PvD on Friday here

So anyhow, on Friday night a girl borrowed my chapstick... then I ran into her again at Arc and it turned out she was your friend Crystal! I was like WTF... small world. But I guess I met her before briefly when you were in town???

At Roxy around 6:30 am, Bwags & I turned to each other and both said "I WISH JESS WAS HERE!" :kiss2:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

HAHA, you are too funny. Bridget told me about that :D :pauses for comments from TJ5:

Go read my story about PvD on Friday here

So anyhow, on Friday night a girl borrowed my chapstick... then I ran into her again at Arc and it turned out she was your friend Crystal! I was like WTF... small world. But I guess I met her before briefly when you were in town???

At Roxy around 6:30 am, Bwags & I turned to each other and both said "I WISH JESS WAS HERE!" :kiss2:

I'll check it out, so busy at work right now, it's been fucking crazy around here. Sorry I heard you almost had a big fiasco on Friday night, glad to hear you where presistant and finally got in. You should have seen me TB, it was so funny, I had been trying to all night to get to talk to him or shake his hand or something and finally at the end, I wasn't leaving without doing so I go to shake his hand. I'm in love again:love: I wish you had come to the Boston show on Thursday night, it was a lot of fun but just to short. I miss you guys, and wish I could have been there but next time we are definitely coming down to NYC to go to PVD, I promise! I was thinking about you all night on Friday night and was hoping for you to have a good time, glad you did.

That is so funny that you ran into Krystle and she borrowed your chapstick, it's kind of funny because when her and I hang I have this chapstick ring and she's always using mine. I think she might be addicted... lol

Well like I said next time PvD is in NYC I am so there and we willl have plenty of time to hang together as we will be there when the doors open this time... lol

Originally posted by groovefire

Fever, sore throat, aching head and body...not sure I can endure much more work today.

Friday night rocked, guys, good partying with you all. Sorry about Mr. Jakob's sister...might have been for the best though.

Yup I feel the same way.

Todd thanks for everything Friday, and tell Phil the same!!

Originally posted by groovefire

Friday night rocked, guys, good partying with you all. Sorry about Mr. Jakob's sister...might have been for the best though.

Definitely no appologies needed here! Sometimes the party ends a bit early, and it seems like the end of the world, then you wake up the next morning and just thank God he killed it when he did! I don't think an extra 3 hours awake on Friday was going to help anybody at that point.

However, hearing Phil try to pay-off his sister (who was in the next room) by cell phone at 5am was absolutely, positively the funniest thing I've seen in ages. "OK, a hundred buck for 1 more hour." :laugh:

Make sure to thank Phil for me, and thanks for throwing down late-night. It was the perfect start to a damn near perfect weekend!