Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what would you do if..

chrishaolin

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

te bottom line is you have to ask yourself if you love her and if what happened is worth it. She could have said nothing and you would have never known. If you have something good dont screw it up because of something that happened when you were just casually dating a year ago. Just tell her you had thought about it seriously. You care alot for her and considered leaving. And if you want to be wiith her tell her you are going to work through it but if something were ever to happen again you would walk away. Dont just shut her out and definatly tel, her how you feel about it.

Fuck that shit. People just cant forget that something happened, whether it was 2 years ago or 2 days ago. Its the way the human mind works. Granted it happened a while back, but it shouldnt have happened....mostly because he got hurt by it. 2nd chances can work, but in some situations where trust is broken and people get hurt- they just dont work.

Once something is an issue, it is almost always an issue...point/match. thats it. While your words sound nice, they hardly ever work.

Originally posted by chrishaolin

my reply to her email, I feel I pretty much got it all out here:

"i understand all of that.. we werent together together, but

we were seeing each other. and by default, even just seeing you.. i had the right to hook up with whoever i wanted, but i would not have chosen to hook up with one of your friends while i was seeing you, for two reasons

1) out of respect for you..

2) to be sure that i didnt ruin anything with you because i did WANT us to go somewhere.. i guess i was a little more serious than you.

So when i find out that you hooked up with him, you either

a) did not give a fuck what i thought and did not care if you and me went anywhere at all.. basically like a slap in the face.. and i dont know how the fuck you went from that extreme to the other extreme of wanting to be committed to me in only a couple of weeks.. that blows my fuckin mind

OR

B) you were just so shitfaced that you didnt even know what you were doing.. and if thats the case, how do i know that wont happen again? see where im stuck here??

i always get the shit end of the stick.

but either way, it doesnt change the fact that i love you. "

You are very hurt right now hun, so dont throw out assumptions or make any kind of implications. Let her explain herself, and at that point start asking questions.

Originally posted by chrishaolin

my reply to her email, I feel I pretty much got it all out here:

OR

B) you were just so shitfaced that you didnt even know what you were doing.. and if thats the case, how do i know that wont happen again? see where im stuck here??

i always get the shit end of the stick.

but either way, it doesnt change the fact that i love you. "

see that will always bother you wondering if everytime she goes out will she wind up sucking face with the next dude

i wish i had something to say to make things right

Originally posted by Reeni

see that will always bother you wondering if everytime she goes out will she wind up sucking face with the next dude

i wish i had something to say to make things right

i wish you had something to say to make things right too!! in the worst way.. but such is life

Damn, right now im going thru something shit with this girl im seeing.

She has this friend that i don't really like, and she spoke to her last night. NOw this morning, she's all in this weird mood, and it seems like no matter what i say, she's still in some funk. I don't know if her friend had something to do with her moods or not. But she does get moody ..

So i don't know what to do. I mean, i guess i gotta let her be, until she feels better. But all i wanna do now is call her and speak to her

:worry2:

Well, I found out about 6 months or more after my boyfriend and I were together that he was still hooking up with his ex-girlfriend when we first met. He told me they were really good friends but left the part out about them still smooching. Yes, it did bother me but he cut all ties with her cause of me and when he was still hooking up with her it was at the very beginning- less then 3 months into dating and when we didnt have a full blown commitment yet. Your situation is a little different cause it was with a friend but I dont think you should end things with her over it or let it bother you too much. Obviously she wanted to be with you over your friend.