Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its snowing over here

chrishaolin

Originally posted by gmccookny

I love snow :D

I know people complain about it again, but i think that once it goes away, people are gonna start missing it.

I like that word: "Organized randomness". Like something that starts off scattered falls into place :smoke:

yeah i chose to describe the snowfall with that oxymoron because although the snow seemed to fall in no set pattern, at the same time, it seemed to perfect...

it's raining here.

people in l.a. don't own umbrellas. i guess we figure that, since it hardly ever rains, by the time we'd get around to buying one, it'd be unnecessary again for a long while. it's so ridiculous, though, to see the weatherman standing outside in the pouring rain without one, and not even with a hood on his head, just getting drenched. "i'm fritz coleman," he says, and i'm too busy chuckling and wondering if he trotted out a special, waterproof mic to listen to his forecast, which is probably like all the others on rainy days: a big production. i'm sure he, as always, was getting soaked to make a point - that, finally, he has a purpose on the los angeles local news :D:cool: .