Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies

fineones

It depends- it's the whole quality vs quantity thing. The ideal of course would be to have really hot sex for hours. BUT a sizzling quickie is more fun than a long, drawn out session. And it can also be really arousing to make someone cum that fast.

Of course, if the sex is really, really good, and he still can't cum... it doesn't have to be a problem for the woman... ;)

Originally posted by fineones

nice 51 views and one reply...its kinda hard to believe that ur the only lady with a view on this ...or maybe the topic is just that boring..haha..or maybe it makes no difference

i dont think anyone has replied because they cant believe ur actually asking this question

and seriously dont know the answer....

or do you???????????????????????

i was kinda looking for the how does it make you feel..if either happens..like do u think that u dont turn the person on...or what not ?

the reason being i was asked the other night by an ex of mine ..if i still thought she was attractive cuz her currnet bf..didnt cum after a night of partying ...and i was like whatever as longas u got ur rocks off ..who cares...but she said she felt unatracitve...whatever

i <3 tony's atomic apples

the reason being i was asked the other night by an ex of mine ..if i still thought she was attractive cuz her currnet bf..didnt cum after a night of partying ...and i was like whatever as longas u got ur rocks off ..who cares...but she said she felt unatracitve...whatever

Well, that's dumb... if he's been partying, she should be happy that he can even get it up...

there was only one time someone i was seeing didn't cum...and that was after a snow filled night... ;)

...as for cumming to quickly. That was my ex's life story...but he stayed hard after he came...so whatever...no real complaints here.

I guess I'm going to look at this in retrospect. Only one man has made me cum...and this was pretty recent (( in November )). He and I had had sex plenty of times before that...I guess that night was just a lucky one. So, does that mean I haven't enjoyed sex with anyone else? Hell no... but...I guess if I came all the time, then all of sudden....stopped....without being under the influence of anything....yeah, i'd say that's an issue.

I would MUCH rather my guy come early. That would let me know I did something right. If he didn't come at all I'd feel like a failure cause that's never happened before. But he has taken a long time before and I don't like that so much because it ends up being like a chore wondering what I need to do different to get him off.

i was kinda looking for the how does it make you feel..if either happens..like do u think that u dont turn the person on...or what not ?

i <3 tony's atomic apples

whos the chic???