Clubplanet Nightlife Community

March 22 ( Celebrating My Birthday )

elementx

Some people may laugh. But I always have a decent time at

Poor Billy's in NJ. Drinks are cheap. The crowd is nice. And it is fairly close to home. So all you haters of Smaller Bar/Restaurant/Clubs. Too bad. But if anyone wants to meet up. I will definately be there that night with a few friends and some people from work. :D

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

i have never even been there :(

Well then be there!!! :tongue:

It is just a more laid back atmosphere. With a clientele ranging from probably about 21 to about mid 30's.

Bar/Club Croud. Also has a restaurant if you want to eat before hand.

Dress comfy or casual. Which ever you prefer. :D

It isnt like the upscale NJ or NY clubs at all. But that is the part about it that I like. I just go there to Drink/relax/ and have a good time. :)

As long as ur with friends, pretty much no matter where u go ur gonna have a good time.. Especially that drinks r cheap, u guys r gonna get really drunk & have alot of fun.. Plus u wanna b able 2 communicate & not have loud music in the back so that wat- u guys just stare @ eachother for 6 hours lol.. So enjoy & have a happy b-day :D

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

As long as ur with friends, pretty much no matter where u go ur gonna have a good time.. Especially that drinks r cheap, u guys r gonna get really drunk & have alot of fun.. Plus u wanna b able 2 communicate & not have loud music in the back so that wat- u guys just stare @ eachother for 6 hours lol.. So enjoy & have a happy b-day :D

Don't get me wrong. The music is fairly loud and they have a dance floor. But like I said. You can do what ever you want. Sit at the bar or dance.

And thanks... I know I will have a good time. My friends and my co- workers are always sure to please.

:D And hopefully some of you fine bumpers...

Originally posted by copahc

Hey Scott, I wish I could come! It sounds like fun! I have other plans that weekend :(

Happy birthday though!

Have a couple shots for me ;):beer:

We'll have to plan another day for me to come visit. It sucks that I'm going to miss this :mad:

Awwww... :( I think I am gonna take you out for my birthday. ;)

And for the record. I don't do shots anymore. I get into to much trouble. I stick with my beer. :D

Originally posted by elementx

Some people may laugh. But I always have a decent time at

Poor Billy's in NJ. Drinks are cheap. The crowd is nice. And it is fairly close to home. So all you haters of Smaller Bar/Restaurant/Clubs. Too bad. But if anyone wants to meet up. I will definately be there that night with a few friends and some people from work. :D

Sorry.. can't go.. I'll be flying home from SoBe..

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY THOUGH! :bday:

:D