Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you know why those MF'ers from Iraq smell?????

Originally posted by carguy19

Obviously danielles eyebrow girl is an American.... not one of these peices of shit... dint mean to generalize.

Sorry Dan.

Tks misky

No she's not.

She's from Iraq.

Came to America 3 Years ago.

She happens to be Intelligent, sincere, and one of the most down to earth people that works in my salon.

The furthest thing from a piece of shit to say the least.

OOO you're cool... Daddy taught you all the right things to say huh????

Tell him I'll give him a job...... I'll tell my mexican detailers he's a pinata, then they can mop the mess up with your broke ass..... It may help your looks twat

that was such a stupid comeback.....face it, you're nothing but a racist, ignorant piece of shit who owns a car dealership.....

:laugh:

maybe i shouldn't be such a bitch....selling cars is a honest living...right?

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Originally posted by deeelite1

No she's not.

She's from Iraq.

Came to America 3 Years ago.

She happens to be Intelligent, sincere, and one of the most down to earth people that works in my salon.

The furthest thing from a piece of shit to say the least.

like i said, i dint mean to genralize, the people that are real people wanna get the fuck outta that country and away from all the opression and bad treatment and i dont blame them .

Originally posted by reddog4063

I don't understand whats wrong with having a car dealership? Ray Catena has a bunch and he could buy all of our asses. ok thats all folks...carry on...

i worked for him for 6 years.... and started my business 2 yrs ago..... trust me it pays the bills

like i said, i dint mean to genralize, the people that are real people wanna get the fuck outta that country and away from all the opression and bad treatment and i dont blame them .

and what about the ones who don't have the means, the money, or the necessary contacts to get out? are they pieces of shits because they are so poor they can't even feed and clothe their families?

:blown: IGNORANT...this is the only word to describe you...seriously, your empty thoughts astound me...

I'm stepping away from the computer at this time.

I get too worked up over this stuff.

Originally posted by sassa

and what about the ones who don't have the means, the money, or the necessary contacts to get out? are they pieces of shits because they are so poor they can't even feed and clothe their families?

:blown: IGNORANT...this is the only word to describe you...seriously, your empty thoughts astound me...

oh now the big mouth bitch is Mother theresa????

Im talking about the people with all the hate who have been brainwashed all there lives by the assholes over there. 99% follow the lead of the gvmt there and it makes me sick. Fuck them and fuck you too......

I'm done with you idiot.

Originally posted by misk

...there's this lady who comes into my salon...she smells....really bad.....but i think she is from south jersey.....she is also very fat.....and has some sort of dry skin problem....

misk..You work in a salon too?

Isn't it amazing the ish you see that comes thru your door? There have been times that I run in the back and scrub my hands 49 times with scalding water just from taking $$ from some of these dirty freaks.

Isn't it amazing the ish you see that comes thru your door? There have been times that I run in the back and scrub my hands 49 times with scalding water just from taking $$ from some of these dirty freaks.

Dan, you know I'm not typically this angry about things, i'll explain the details of this thread the next time I see/talk to you. K'?

Trust me it's not what it seems, theres more to it

in my opnion it is people like sassa we gotta worry about

the 1s that are here fuck that cunt she can't take a harmless joke when someone says a black joke none of the blacks go nuts like her

fuck her don't evenxplain nothing to her hopefully some of her family members will be in the first building we blowup

....i wish i only had to touch their money...fortunately...smelly fat south jersey lady is not my client....

Yo they smell so bad.... i was at the gym and this motherfucker was using the machine and it was the worst shit.... all the girls left the upstairs.... finally 2 big big like 450lb black guys grabbed that clorox spray thing they use to clean the machines and sprayed it in his face... then he got thrown out... smelly bastard....

news0225.gif

Originally posted by dogekid

i'm italian, i smell like burnt sausage and drive a camaro.

also, every black person in the world likes watermelon and fried chicken.

finally, all polish people are really dumb.

yea and ppl shouldnt take their kids to sand nigger doctors you fuckin moron

ignorance = crime to humanity