Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space-WMC

vicman

go to Space's website and all the official lineups for their nights are posted there among the flurry of pop-ups.

lee burridge is also included on balance's night and on deep dish night: special terrace set w/ danny howells...:eek: LORDS OF LIGHT!!!:eek:

(and desyn, christian smith, luke fair, behrouz, etc. etc will be there also!)

shit...now with burridge there i might need to reconsider tronic.

Originally posted by revaluation

what time does Space open???...I might camp out before hand on Thursday night.

It opens at 10 pm I believe. Its open pretty late too. When I was there for PvD I left after he was done which was about 8:30 am but for Tengalia I think I was there till 10:30 or so and he was still going strong.

woot! I can't fucking wait! I just filled out the form for the Space pass. I don't know why I got a hotel - Space is gonna be my home *lol*

Originally posted by vicman

where the hell is "spcae"? :confused::rolleyes:

Isn't that what they call Mexicans? :tongue:

I'd hold off a day before sending your form in. Something's not right. Unless they e-mail the pass to you, there's no way for them to check your identity for a pass if they're gonna hold them at the door. Something's fishy. I downloaded a form off their site last week that had a spot for Driver's license number. This new form doesn't have it. I e-mailed Space to get it figgered out.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Isn't that what they call Mexicans? :tongue:

I'd hold off a day before sending your form in. Something's not right. Unless they e-mail the pass to you, there's no way for them to check your identity for a pass if they're gonna hold them at the door. Something's fishy. I downloaded a form off their site last week that had a spot for Driver's license number. This new form doesn't have it. I e-mailed Space to get it figgered out.

the from i DL asks for your e-mail and says "required for confirmation" so i would suppose that they will e-mail you a confirmation e-mail (:blank:) that you would have to print out and take with you and present it when you go to pick up your pass along with a valid ID

Originally posted by vicman

the from i DL asks for your e-mail and says "required for confirmation" so i would suppose that they will e-mail you a confirmation e-mail (:blank:) that you would have to print out and take with you and present it when you go to pick up your pass along with a valid ID

That could be the first good point you've ever made. I didn't even see that. I still wish they'd take credit cards like normal people. It'd be so much easier for claiming my pass rather than taking a crinkled up e-mail printout.

Last year there wasnt an actuall pass, just your name on a list. Also I'd think long and hard though about getting a pass, I dont think they are transferable if U decide that 3 days of space is way too much. Remember there are tons of other fun parties going on that week, and its a hike to downtown miami from SoBe, if thats where you're staying.

I'm definitely getting the pass. Just in case Firemarshall Bill decides to shut the line down, I figure if I have a pre-paid pass, I can bitch a lot louder than those who don't.

I wanna go to Space! I wanna go to Space! Space is the place! Space is the place! Gimme bass! Doo doo doo doo doo doo.

Eh. Doesn't work the same when you type it out.

i know, 3 nights of space might be much, but DT, all the balance and bullit roster kinda justifies it.

if they had not added sander, burridge and lawler i would not have gone on thursday. dh on saturday also made the difference as a 12hr deep dish set wasnt all that enticing to me. at least i'll have a day in between space visits.

I'm looking for a Wednesday night party - I think I have all my other nights figured out.

Any suggestions??? Shady told me Dave Seaman, Steve Lawler & Steve Porter are suppose to be at Club Shore SoBe on Wednesday (according to Balance) but I can't find any info on it. Its probably a private party :( :( :( :( :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm looking for a Wednesday night party - I think I have all my other nights figured out.

Any suggestions??? Shady told me Dave Seaman, Steve Lawler & Steve Porter are suppose to be at Club Shore SoBe on Wednesday (according to Balance) but I can't find any info on it. Its probably a private party :( :( :( :( :(

yeah, its invite only. its the same party that shady posted info on yesterday "tribal by day" or something.

subliminal sessions is at crobar on wed. thats where i'm heading to. tribal sessions will be in their second room.

DJs/Performers: Subliminal Sessions Room - Erick Morillo, Harry "Choo Choo" Romero, Jose Nunez, Who Da Funk, Richard F, Melvin Moore, Antranig. Live PAs - Shawnee Taylor, Terra Deva, Angelica. Tribal Sessions Room - Jon Carter, Yousef, Lottie, Medicine 8, Futureshock Dex'n'Fx, Greg Vickers

and there is also:

LONG NIGHT OUT

Presented by Dubcoast and Xplosion

DJs/Performers: (In Alphabetical Order) Andy Moor (UK), Austin Leeds (UK), Demi (UK), Donal Glaude (USA), Hybrid - DJ set (UK), Infusion - live PA (Australia), Jody (of Way Out West) (UK), Jonathan Lisle (UK), Josh Mox (USA), Marcell Castelli (Uruguay), Mark Martini (USA), Oliver Twist (USA), Rebecca Sin (USA), Rui Da Silva (Portugal), Steve Gerard (UK), Trendoid (USA) plus special TBA suprise guests all night

Where: ZNO and Code, 1439 Washington Ave

¶?»di]Originally posted by tinybutterfli