Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can someone ship me a cheesesteak

foodidoo

yeah i love mo-town philly freaks, i actuall go every other week to get my back waxed then i head over to PATS and get me a cheessteak

i would get my back waxed in jersey but if any of my girls saw how hairy my back and lower back was then would think i was choowbacka the wookie from star wars, so i drive my sorry self to philly to get it done

i love scarffing donw cheesesteaks on the way home, i have at least for of them when i am there, i save some in my glove capartment for nights after gustavino in NYC

the only problem with the cheesesteaks from philly is it gives me onion smellin farts that can clear out a club, so i take my time when driving home b/c this one time i went to philly to get a cheesteak and i had to work as a hostess in this place in jersey and i couldn't stand the whole night because everytime i stood up i let out an onion smellin fart, the first time i was able to blame it on my friend jess because she is mexican and we all now the stench of there asses, but the whole night my butt cheeks were cringed and it gave me neck and foot cramps trying to hold it in.................

BUT IT IS SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yea dude u can....i get my balls waxed there. one time the asian woman was waxing my balls and i let a nasty one just rip!!! it was so loud i got excited and got an erection too. a whole 2 1/2 inches!!! then i asked the waxing asian if she would give a toss my salad for an extra fiddy cent. she said she would toss my salad but she made out with me instead....:cool:

gotta love philly!!!