Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let's Argue

seriously, i've never seen a group of 20 something year olds argue over every other written word like the jersey board does. entertaining, don't get me wrong, but sometimes zzzzzzzzzzz..

sorry, sometimes, it's just gettsssssss sss ooo ooo ... zzzzzzzzzzzz

k, so i'm gonna say a sentence and all the drama kings and queens convene over how you'd like to rip it apart.

k, sentence #1 is.... "read/post what you please cuz this is a public message board"

(btw, i'm of the opinion that this is the gayest comment you can possibly make)

once i feel that enough arguing has gone on back and forth over this i'll move onto sentence #2. thx for playing.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

seriously, i've never seen a group of 20 something year olds argue over every other written word like the jersey board does. entertaining, don't get me wrong, but sometimes zzzzzzzzzzz..

k, so i'm gonna say a sentence and all the drama kings and queens convene over how you'd like to rip it apart.

k, sentence #1 is.... "read/post what you please cuz this is a public message board"

once i feel that enough arguing has gone on back and forth over this i'll move onto sentence #2. thx for playing.

You need to get out more my friend...:tongue:

But because you care enough that people argue on a message board to write this, it makes you gay too.

Welcome to the gay orgy rainbow bright :laugh:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Ummm i think this is a desperate cry for help...

what you really meant was

"can someone please fuck me up the ass w/ a purple strap-on dildo" but you hide behind these internet masks & silly posts...

let it out jay.... its ok

im here for you

WHOAA!!:woah:

Ummm i think this is a desperate cry for help...

what you really meant was

"can someone please fuck me up the ass w/ a purple strap-on dildo" but you hide behind these internet masks & silly posts...

let it out jay.... its ok

im here for you

:laugh:

dogekid somehow i though someone was going to make up a thread like this-- good one- i totaly agree

notallthere, hunnie, djjames, imnaked.. well done.

the rest of you.. mindless. you're not sticking to the task at hand, which has split along 2 paths now... 1 discuss ur feelings from sentence #1 or 2, make your judegment whether i'm gay or not. i'm leaning towards pillow biter for myself.

sincerely,

gay jay

Grow some balls and stop talking behind my back you pussy!!!!!

I heard from some others what you had to say about me!!!!!

I know your punk ass will be at Metro for the anniv party, so when I come up and confront you, don't try to be nice and buy me a drink!!!!! I got this info from reliable people ,so don't try to act like it never happen!!!!!

I suggest you wear a mouthpiece if you still want your teeth you piece of shit!!!!!

No disrepect to the Metro staff, but kosta is going to be bleeding on the metro dancefloor if he shows!!!!!

Originally posted by avanti

lol

lol??? lol????????????

who gives a fuck that you lol over something?!?!?? c'mon.. at least call someone an asshole for the love a god.

u fucking thread hijacking jellyfish pussies. gimme something to work with here.

caleb, help me out here man.

lol??? lol????????????

who gives a fuck that you lol over something?!?!?? c'mon.. at least call someone an asshole for the love a god.

u fucking thread hijacking jellyfish pussies. gimme something to work with here.

caleb, help me out here man.

ok

your an azzhowl

asking for helo from celeb?

y not just post the following yourself

"..."

kthnxididntreadthat

let me go fimd more "iygivadamb" pills

or something that he will just answer to himself:blank:

oh boy what have we done here tonight?

for the love of god indeed

lets keep this going so there can be yet ANOTHER big fight at metro anniversary

ya know..i never understood this expression...

if your telling someone your speechless... your obviously not

Its just an expression that's stating that you are at a loss for words. Even though you are indeed saying that you're speechless so your not really speechless,,. how would someone know you are speechless unless you say you that are?