Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phat Music Session Withdrawal Syndrome...

funketeer

Originally posted by fostech

Don't think it was their fault... probably the people who went there to party were not drinking enough and the party wasn't profitable enough..

Hum...that wasn't exactly the case...I would like to hear it from the horse's mouth, but it really has passed and gone...it was an unfortunate incident that speaks poorly of Maze's ownership and management...but fuck it!

P.M.S. soon available at a club near you!

Got this info from a very good source...;)

Originally posted by fostech

Don't think it was their fault... probably the people who went there to party were not drinking enough and the party wasn't profitable enough..

I think you are right. After Demi's party the other nights were too slow. But I remember that Demi's night was the first Friday ever to get busy at Maze. And the other party in December was pretty busy upstairs and had ten people downstairs for Noel.

I just hope the truth unfolds onto what happened there. This guys have been back before. So is it warehouse or a new venue?:confused:

Originally posted by milano

I think you are right. After Demi's party the other nights were too slow. But I remember that Demi's night was the first Friday ever to get busy at Maze. And the other party in December was pretty busy upstairs and had ten people downstairs for Noel.

I just hope the truth unfolds onto what happened there. This guys have been back before. So is it warehouse or a new venue?:confused:

Hum...I'm feeling motivated to spill the beans...but I don't want to create drama over something that's passed and gone...I'm sure Marco and the P.M.S. crew already have turned the page and see the Maze incident as merely an anecdote...plus...we have friends who are throwing their parties there...so...no beans to spill from here.

peace

Funk:cool:

ps. should I spill them or not? Your call. :D

candy-jelly-beans.JPG

Wasn't Tyler playing the P:M Sessions party?:confused:

Weren't Mr. C and DJ Three in Association with P:M Sessions?:rolleyes:

I only know that the guys at PMS planned these two events. I was told and e-mailed this info weeks ago. Maze uses both gigs in the main floor, while PMS was kept upstairs and closed down when Paolo still had ninety minutes to play. And people sent downstairs.

There is something missing that I don't really get to understand. :blank: As I don't understand why there is no official word from PMS either.

beans.gif

Originally posted by roxysandiego

Wasn't Tyler playing the P:M Sessions party?:confused:

Weren't Mr. C and DJ Three in Association with P:M Sessions?:rolleyes:

I only know that the guys at PMS planned these two events. I was told and e-mailed this info weeks ago. Maze uses both gigs in the main floor, while PMS was kept upstairs and closed down when Paolo still had ninety minutes to play. And people sent downstairs.

There is something missing that I don't really get to understand. :blank: As I don't understand why there is no official word from PMS either.

beans.gif

I'm withcha!

Originally posted by funketeer

I'm sure the next official P.M.S. mention will include date, time and location of their next party...these guys are not know for holding grudges or talking shit about their ex-business associates...it's a small world and the future lies ahead.

peace

Funk:cool:

What do you mean? :confused: