Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dgmodel

this thought occured to me earlier this evening, and had me thinking for a little bit... we all have come across those situations or ppl who constantly need to be loved or feel loved or accepted or else they feel like ish or feel they worth nothing... now lets take a look at the converse of that situation... what about the ppl who constantly need to love someone in order to feel good or worth something??? isnt that just as odd??? what does that stem from? we all believe (or i should say at least i do) that ppl who feel the need to constantly be in relationships or be loved didnt recieve enough attention when they were younger either socially or more importantly domestically... and therefore seek the comfort, warmth and love of others... but how do you explain the flipside???

Originally posted by dgmodel

this thought occured to me earlier this evening, and had me thinking for a little bit... we all have come across those situations or ppl who constantly need to be loved or feel loved or accepted or else they feel like ish or feel they worth nothing... now lets take a look at the converse of that situation... what about the ppl who constantly need to love someone in order to feel good or worth something??? isnt that just as odd??? what does that stem from? we all believe (or i should say at least i do) that ppl who feel the need to constantly be in relationships or be loved didnt recieve enough attention when they were younger either socially or more importantly domestically... and therefore seek the comfort, warmth and love of others... but how do you explain the flipside???

perhaps these are the people who want to feel their lives have a purpose and enjoy the feeling of making others happy

well at least thats how my best friend is

i cant say thats how all people are who need to love someone....

u mean like people who cant live without having a significant other? people who have no clue what a platonic relationship is?

its weird..i run into a lot of people like that..people who just cant be alone ..they run from one relationship to another...

they suffer on major holidays if theyre alone..they consider themselves worthless cause they "HAVE NO ONE"....

i think its a buncha bullshit...single or involved..doesnt matter to me...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u mean like people who cant live without having a significant other? people who have no clue what a platonic relationship is?

its weird..i run into a lot of people like that..people who just cant be alone ..they run from one relationship to another...

they suffer on major holidays if theyre alone..they consider themselves worthless cause they "HAVE NO ONE"....

yeaps..... but since i am alone, i have no choice.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u know whats ironic about that

when i meet someone who is like that

well they appear needy and too emotional for me

so that turns me off and scares me away

and i bet that happens to most of the people they meet

basically that extreme need might be the reason they are alone

do they see that???

Originally posted by nympho69

u know whats ironic about that

when i meet someone who is like that

well they appear needy and too emotional for me

so that turns me off and scares me away

and i bet that happens to most of the people they meet

basically that extreme need might be the reason they are alone

do they see that???

agreed... its tremendous turnoff, and more importantly makes me feel that, that person is too emotionally unstable to have a "normal" relationship...