Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trying to make you feel jealous

bkissa

How do you feel about an ex or someone you are in a casual open relationship telling you about other people he or she is hooking up with? Isn't it just rude?

It drives me crazy! An open relationship doesn't mean - feel free to talk openly to me about who else you're seeing. And with the ex situation, it's just as rude. Sometimes people need to keep their mouths shut. :blown:

no i dont think it is rude. i love talking to people i am in casual relationships about their other relationships.. i feel like it means we really are in a casual relationship. once you can no longer discuss these things, it means you are attached. i talk to my ex about his girl all the time lol, he even sends me dirty pics of her but shes nasty so i just laugh and ask him how he can bang that homely jap. then this other guy im seeing i always ask if he picked up any girls or got #s when he was out & that kinda shit... i guess i just dont care, i have no expectations of him and he has none of me, so it works ok.

;)

Originally posted by somebitch

no i dont think it is rude. i love talking to people i am in casual relationships about their other relationships.. i feel like it means we really are in a casual relationship. once you can no longer discuss these things, it means you are attached. i talk to my ex about his girl all the time lol, he even sends me dirty pics of her but shes nasty so i just laugh and ask him how he can bang that homely jap. then this other guy im seeing i always ask if he picked up any girls or got #s when he was out & that kinda shit... i guess i just dont care, i have no expectations of him and he has none of me, so it works ok.

;)

when your not being a bitch...

i must say i agree with almost 99% of the time...

anyway... she took the words outta my mouth :D

Originally posted by somebitch

;)

tru... although this isnt even close to my status now.......... but i agree...... when u can tallk to an ex about these things... or a guy friend.... or a hookup .... it definitely means ur not attached anymore if its an ex... and if its not, then ur 'casual' relationship is exactly that.

i mean.... of course its rude if he/she blatenly does it to TRY to make u jealous... esp when u wouldnt be in the 1st place... its just a waste of time

Originally posted by hunnie818

when your not being a bitch...

i must say i agree with almost 99% of the time...

anyway... she took the words outta my mouth :D

hehe. :D

yeah but have u ever had it happen where you ask them about their encounters with other chicks and they think u r like prying or jealous?? then they get all defensive and feel like they have to lie to you because they are threatened by you having the balls to ask or whatever when in reality you dont care, you just wanted to hear the truth about their weekend, not the dulled down version that they tell the jealous chick.

Originally posted by bkissa

How do you feel about an ex or someone you are in a casual open relationship telling you about other people he or she is hooking up with? Isn't it just rude?

It drives me crazy! An open relationship doesn't mean - feel free to talk openly to me about who else you're seeing. And with the ex situation, it's just as rude. Sometimes people need to keep their mouths shut. :blown:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146291

If I don't wanna know, I just don't ask. Normally, I'll just avoid relationship banter altogether.

It's funny tho...the other day I asked my fuck buddy if he has had sex with anyone else...and when he answered (( answer was no, btw )) he in return asked me. Then he said he never would have asked if I hadn't. I guess it just all depends on which side the cookie crumbles....maybe he's sharing his info with you to get a reaction and see where your coming from. We're all not mature enuf to just come out and ask...