Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY underwear

Came off at the gym when i was doin squats, and there were all these high school boys right in front of my it was horrible!!! i don't think they saw, but they came un hooked and i just jetted to the bathroom, HOW EMBARASSING!!!!!! and i tripped later, lol

Originally posted by sfbunny

Came off at the gym when i was doin squats, and there were all these high school boys right in front of my it was horrible!!! i don't think they saw, but they came un hooked and i just jetted to the bathroom, HOW EMBARASSING!!!!!! and i tripped later, lol

next time go with out the underwear

Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh: :laugh:

aww don't feel bad.... one time I was running on the treadmill when I suddenly felt a draft from down under... I went to the bathroom to realize I had a HUGE hole in the crotch of my pants! I ran outta there beet red!!!! :(

good thing you were wearing underwear

you weren't wearing shorts......:confused:

You should've chucked them a moon of the leather cheerio. They would've been more embarassed walking around the gym pitching a tent in their pants.

Originally posted by dani672

that happend to me once.. kinda.. i was wearing adidas pants.. and i was stoping by my grandmas house after the gym.. when i was getting out of my car my pants must have unsnapped and fell down.. and all my grandmas friends in the back yard saw:eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sux, but you gotta laugh...

wait a sec.... what do you mean your underwear fell off in front of these guys..... you only wear underwear to work out when you are doing squats? if you do you can probably charge for this service....:confused: :confused: :confused:

ya fuggin kiddin me that aint soo bad..........

one day i went to the gym and saw trewguy there,

it was a leg day and i was also doin squats, i went to shower and noticed he followed me to the bathroom............

i peaked out the shower and the droolin hyenna trewguy was sniffin my drawers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his fuggin excuse was he thaught they were his..................

Originally posted by roddigga

ya fuggin kiddin me that aint soo bad..........

one day i went to the gym and saw trewguy there,

it was a leg day and i was also doin squats, i went to shower and noticed he followed me to the bathroom............

i peaked out the shower and the droolin hyenna trewguy was sniffin my drawers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his fuggin excuse was he thaught they were his..................

was he trying to do a bump of bacon strips from the fruit of the looms? :laugh:

and also don't feel so bad...........

trewguy also told me a story bout this one time he went to the gym with no pants or underwear on..............

the weirdo started doin squats but cracker naked and scared out the whole fuggin gym........

apparently the kid was cookin some shnizzle in the microwave and came in all banged up.................

there were 5 high school girl doin leg curls and the recently have been sent to psychotrist to help with the trauma

You shoulda raffled them off sweetie.....

Had an auctioneer at the front door of the gym

50 i got fifty do i hear 100 ????

Originally posted by trewguy

mr digga your just mad becouse i caught you rubbing 1 out to the old guy in the shower and i went and got gym security and you lost your year membership your pathetic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

trew, what in the name of god are you uttering............

pls leave the jokes to us trew, we don't want you strainin your brain comin up wit mangled k dreams like this one ya just posted..............

bet ya really gave yourself a chuckle with this post huh trew........

i think i heard the microwave go off again, go do another and lets see another one of your creative posts so digga can laugh off his lunch...................

Originally posted by roddigga

trew, what in the name of god are you uttering............

pls leave the jokes to us trew, we don't want you strainin your brain comin up wit mangled k dreams like this one ya just posted..............

bet ya really gave yourself a chuckle with this post huh trew........

i think i heard the microwave go off again, go do another and lets see another one of your creative posts so digga can laugh off his lunch...................

PumpkinPie can you please send me a drawing.

thxinadvance.