Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you do when you're going 67 mph and a cop...

weyes

what would you do if you were driving 67 mph on a 65 mph-speed-limit freeway, and a cop car started tailgating you like nobody's business?

this happened to me the other day, and i didn't know what the asshole wanted from me. did he want me to

a) slow down, 'cause i was going 2 freakin' miles over the speed limit?

B) speed up, 'cause that wasn't enough over the speed limit (most of the time people drive up to 5 mph over)?

c) switch lanes?

wtf :mad::confused: ? i had no idea, and he was sketching me out, so i chose c. what do you think he was getting at, and what would you have done?

Cops are assholes like that. Basically it is them playing the role of a bully. They are bored. So they tail you. Which makes most people nervous. Causing most people to make a mistake that they normally would not make in any other situation. And then they pull you over.

Normally I don't give a shit if they are behind me. Depending on the state or city in which I am driving. I know to many cops in NYC to care. But when I am in NJ I normally pull out of there way and let them do what they have to do. :D